He walked up to the other kid, "Hey, Sano. Spar with me."

"Huh? No way. I don't want to get sweaty." Mikey said, turning to look at him.

He pointed at him, "Then why are you at the dojo?"

"Because I want to show off and get noticed." He grinned.

"What kind of stuck-up attitude is that?" Baji said, before the two turned their heads.

"Huh?" The two said, seeing Emma, who then hid behind the door.

"By the way, who's she?"

"Emma, my little sis."

-----

"Really? So you've got different moms?" Baji questioned, but got no answer from the girl, then turned to the Mikey, "Emma sounds like a foreign name."

"Totally."

'They share one brain cell.' The girl thought.

"Then I'll call myself Ed, short for Edward." The black haired kid said.

"I'll call myself Mikey, short for Michael." The blond kid said, both kids grinning while the girl watched.

"This is a pen."

"I have a shit."

"Oh, my god!" The two said in English, as they got up and ran.

"Oh, my god!" They said again, laughing, then looked down at the girl, "Oh?"

Emma had her back towards them, "The truth is, I know how mommy feels. Mommy hates me."

"Hmm?"

"I know that's why she abandoned me. But she told me..." Tears streamed down her face, "...she'd come back for me when she finished her business. She told me that."

-----

"How's Emma doing?" Grandpa Sano questioned.

"It looks like she's getting used to things here. But I think she's just acting like everything's fine." Shinichiro said, as the two sat.

"I see." He said, drinking his tea.

"I'd like to make her smile."

"Same here."

Unknown to them, Mikey was outside the room, listening to their conversation, "Huh..."

-----

In the dojo, Emma was practicing on her own.

"You're not doing it right." A voice said, making her stop and look back, seeing Mikey, "Want me to spar with you?"

She turned her head, "Hmph."

He walked up to her, "Starting today, I'm Mikey."

Emma looked at him in confusion, "Huh?"

"If your brother is named Mikey, we'd be the same, so it won't be weird. From now on, I'll always be Mikey, Emma."

Her eyes widen, soon tearing up, "You just don't get girls, do you?"

He blinked, "Huh?"

She smiled at him, "It's not my name that bothers me."

"Oh, you smiled." He then smiled, "Don't fall for me." He started walking off.

"As if. Neither of you are my type." She said, turning back around.

-End of Flashback-

But...

Emma ran, "Sorry. Did you wait long?" She smiled, as Draken turned around.