Chapter 1: Backstory

Joy pov:
Long time ago, before humans came and after the star atlas explosion, a star formed and shaped itself to a human with many stars covering it. Scientists have discovered the gender of the human half galaxy form as a she/her or a girl, they called her "Mother of galaxy" or Gaea. After that miracle, every human has their own power, their power can be from their family or reincarnated. The power will be blessed by each belief, all of them will get their power at 7 and their birthmark at 10.

Leith pov:
Hi, you haven't known me that much but I'm Leith, the Goddess of light and healing, I'm 20 years old. I don't really know that much about myself after I've been blessed by this power, since I've been very busy. BUT, I'll show you my members. But you are also wondering, where do I live? Well, I live around France, it's a very harmonious place. Oh, there is the place we all meet, 6 of us.

"Oi Leith!" "We gotta go" Gaea shouted, "Ya, I'm coming" I shouted back. I had enough to introduce myself, I ran to the tent where we all met, but as I came there, they were arguing. "What happened?" I asked, "He destroyed my igloo" replied Soiel, "well he threw snowballs at me" replied Deos. They both soon argued, they argued throughout the day. I have no choice but to stop them, "stop it you two" I'd shouted, "We are trusted by the people, if we have an argument about a little thing, the people may think we are breaking up." I soon replied, "Now go on, apologize", they soon apologized to each other, I went outside of the tent feeling peace. Few months later, the king of darkness came and started the war.

Joy pov:
As you may know, after the human population grew faster, a little boy was blessed for the dark power and a girl was blessed by a light power, the argument between these two started the first war of darkness where everyone suffered to death. The mother of the galaxy came to help to stop them, she vanished just like the two vanished with her and now the 7th dark war came again.

Leith pov:
I ran as fast as I can, "You can't hide," a heavy voice followed me. I ran and ran until I meet the end of life, as you may know the void, I have no way to run since the underworld is a limited place, "You have no way else to run" said the king of darkness, so know you now who was chasing me, ya the king of darkness himself. "I really want to fall you down myself, but I decided to do some drama" said the king, "What!?" I was shocked to see who came along, it was Deos. "Your the impostor!?" I ask, "I'm sorry Leith, but I have to follow my father rules" he replied, "I thought we're friends, how can you betrayed us liked that" I soon replied back, "I'm sorry" he replied. "Now you see? The drama I told you?" the king answer, "Now kill her son", "Wait Deos! We can talk about this? Right?" I replied with disappointment.

*He pushed Leith to the void*

Deos pov:
"Great job son" my father replied, after all I've done, I'm alone. I pulled my sword and faced it to my father, "What? Are you going to betray me?" he asked. I didn't reply to anything, "Son? Answer me?" he asked again. "I'm sorry father, but you made the wrong decision" I replied as I pointed my sword to me, "I wanted a better life than this, so see you on the other side" I replied with tears of anger and humiliation.

Joy pov:
As you may know, Deos killed himself with his sword after Leith had fallen. "And that's the end of the story" I said, "So will they meet each other on the other side?" ask the children, "Hmmmm, maybe not, maybe yes. But don't worry, soon you will find who are the ones that are reincarnated from them, that's how" I replied with a wink, "Ok kids, now say thank-you to senior Joy'' said Mr. Hiro, "Thank you Joy'' they all replied. I soon walk to the front desk, "Joy!" Mr. Hiro shouted,"Here's a little gift for you," he said. I thanked him and went back home, I placed the gift that he gave me on the table, I looked up to my arms and saw my birthmark. I never thought I got the phoenix birthmark, as I sat down, I soon realized I'm the reincarnation from Leith, I'm here as her on the other side.

To be continued