Chapter 13 - Coachella

Começar do início

———

Gianna and Qian arrived at the venue and were given the VIP treatment care of FX and his team. They were given food and drink, the hospitality was second to none.
"When do I get to see daddy?." Qian asked tugging at her top.

"Well... you get to see me now... son...

Gianna looked up and saw Jamie standing in the doorway of his entourages room. Qian smiled widely, still a little shy of this huge man. "It's good to see you G... I'm glad you came.."

She stayed quiet for a second as she took in his physique and size

She stayed quiet for a second as she took in his physique and size. "And you just had to come here half naked?"

He sighed. "Look, yesterday...

"I don't care what you do in your private life, it's nothing to do with me.. but you could have had the decency to talk to me after you had finished.." she said to him.

"So he let you come...

"Please don't start.. I'm with Nathan, I love Nathan.. today is about Qian..."

As Qian played happily on his switch. Jamie crouched next to Gianna. "I know you think I'm still the same.. and in some respects I am.. but we are not together right now, so I'm doing me.. but if we were.. well it would be so much different this time...

She shook her head. "I can't believe you.. I'm sorry.."

"G... you know you were meant for me the second I met you.. I fucked up and acted like a dick because I knew I had you... but I'll be honest with you.. I'm nothing without you.."

Gianna looked at him. "If I meant something to you then surely there wouldn't have been multiple women that you continued to screw behind my back... Laugh to my face about as if it was all one big joke... let's face it, I don't mean that much to you... not really... not when you have the pick of all the women that you could ever want out here..."

"None of em compare to you." He told her and he stood up. He looked at his son. "You wanna come to my dressing room... you wanna see some cool stuff?."

"Yeah.." he said happily and took his fathers hand as he led him towards his dressing room.

————

"..... mmmm... fuck...."

Nathan ate Verne's pussy good, keeping her legs pinned wide so he could get deep at her.

"You love this pussy don't you daddy..."

"Fuck yeah.." he moaned as he continued to suck and lick her pussy. "Tastes so, so good..." he said as he climbed over her, hovering over her pushing her legs wider with his knees. He looked down at her lying beneath him. "How much do you want this dick.."

"I want it all, give it to me hard....

He didn't hesitate, he buried himself deep inside of her on his and Gianna's bed. "She can fucking have him.. I know she still fucking wants him." He said with his teeth gritted as he slammed into Verne.

"Ohhhhh... OHHHHHH...." She moaned louder and louder as he relentlessly fucked her, his anger over G and Jamie growing more and more.

"HELLO........

He stopped quick and jumped off of Verne. "Shit...

"Nathan?

"Nathan?... G?..."

He got up, quickly dressed and headed down the stairs making sure Verne stayed quietly where she was.
"Rhonda?.. how did you...

"The door was on the latch.. is Gianna here?..." she asked seeing him looking a little disheveled.

"Naw... she's gone to Coachella with Qian to see wonder boy." He said with venom. "What can I do for you?.."

"Nothing, it's okay.. I'll catch her later.." she stopped and looked past him as she heard something coming from upstairs. She then looked back at him but said nothing and left.

————-

It was time for Jamie to do his set. He took his sons hand.

"What are you doing?." Gianna asked him.

"I'm taking him on stage with me I want everyone to know that this is my son.." he said. He then walked out on stage with Qian. Everyone cheered and applauded him. Gianna smiled at Qian's face as her son tried to take all of this in, Jamie really was making it a day to remember for him....