Part 9

"Don't forget to tell your mom about what we talked about" said Matteo while winking as I was walking down the hallway to get into the Uber.
"What did you two talk about" asked Lucy
"Something" replays Matteo
"What" said Lucy while raising her voice
"I'll tell u later" whisper Matteo

I got into the Uber that was taking us to the train station, while my mom was still saying goodbye to Lucia.

୨୧

"So when we get home we should get room service" my mom suggested
"Sure, I think I'll be to tired to go eat out" I said
"Oh, and I made an appointment to get a facial for us" she said
"Why didn't you told me before, I don't really feel well" I said, I wasn't lying I had a terrible headache from the night before.
"What is wrong" she asked
"Just a headache, but you should totally go I can stay at the hotel"
"Fine" she said while smiling

It was about 2:30pm when we had finally arrived at the hotel. I unpacked all my stuff while I was waiting for our food to come, me and my mom had both ordered sushi.
Once the food arrived I went out to the balcony to eat there, the balcony had a nice look at the beach, and since our floor was the second one you could see pretty much everybody there which was the main reason why I wanted to eat there; when my mom would leave to go to her appointment I would go and look around the hotel and even down the beach trying to find the guy.
When my mom finished eating her sushi she left for her appointment.
"If you need anything call me I'll be back around 7:00" she said.
I keep eating while watching a movie ok. My phone and eventually looking down trying to see if his friends were there.
A while later I revived a phone call from my friend Mia.
"Heyyy" I said
"Hey girl, how is Barcelona" said Mia
"Supper boring" I replied making a face
"What, wdym "super boring"" she asked
"Forget about it" I said
"So what are you doing" she asked me
"I'm eating in the balcony" I said while laughing
"WHAT, why are u eating in the balcony" she asked
"Don't worry about it" I said
"LIRIAM, who are you trying to see" she said
"Nobodyyy, I have to go I'm heading to the beach" I said

୨୧

I been wearing sweatpants all day long so I decided to change into some shorts and a light blue tube top with my adidas samba, I put my hair up into a claw clip and headed to the beach.
I got into the elevator and started heading down, I was going to go to the beach first just in case my mom came back early she would catch me walking around the hotel and not the beach which would bring me less excuses to make.
I started to walk over to the beach.
There wasn't a people there which I was thankful for since it was easy to spot anyone there.
I headed over to the bar and order myself an iced coffee, I have always liked waking around while drinking something, once I got my lemonade I started walking to an area that I had not seen before but there was not sign of the guy or even of his friends.
After about 30 minutes I started to head back to the hotel, I didn't had that much hope since I hadn't seen them at the hotel for a while.
While I was heading over to the hotel it had occur to me that one of the guys friends mom worked there, so I headed to the reception desk trying to find her even though I don't even knew her name or even what she looked like.

"Hi, can I help you" said the lady at the desk
"Yeah, I was wondering if you knew about a lady who works here" I said
"We have a lot of ladies working here, but do you have any details about her, maybe her name" she replied
"No, the only thing I know is that a group of teens always come to hang out here, and she is the mom of one of them" I said
"Ohh I know exactly who you are talking about" the lady said with a smile on her face
"Could you maybe tell me her name and where I can find her please" I asked
"Her name is Maria and she is the manager of the hotel, sadly she is out of town" she said
"Do you know when she comes back?" I asked
"She is supposed to the back to work tomorrow" she said
"Thank you" I said while smiling at her.

୨୧

I started walking around the hotel more when I saw that on the back they had tennis courts, soccer fields and some volleyball courts more far away near the beach so I went there just to distract myself.
Tomorrow I was going to wake up before then my mom and go talk to the manager and ask her if she knew anything about the boy.
The tennis courts where all alone and there where some people on the volleyball court but I couldn't see well because it was far away, I sat on some of the benches outside the tennis courts while texting Matteo and Lucy, they were trying to make a plan for me so I could convince my mom to let me go out and so I didn't had to sneak out.
I was laughing at a text Lucy had sent while I hear a familiar voice say "what's so funny" even though their vices weren't familiar for a moment I thought it was my mom.
I looked up and see that it was Marc.
"Sorry did I scared you?" He asked
"Noo, I just thought you where my mom for a second" I said
"Wow I didn't realize I looked like your mom" he said while raising an eyebrow.
"It just caught me out of guard and I was thinking about her so" I said
"Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to play volleyball with me and my friends" he asked

I said yes while putting my phone away, then we walked over to the volleyball court, apparently the groups of people I had seen earlier were him and his friends.

"Okay, so you can be on my team if you want" he said to me as we were arriving to the court.
"You sure it's okay with your friends" I asked
"Yeah, totally" said the boy while smiling at me.
I put all my stuff in a towel the guys had laid down in the floor then take off my shoes and head to the court. He had a big friend group there was about 6 guys and two girls which seem to be two of the guys girlfriends.
Marc when to take off his sandals when one of his friend started talking to me.
"Which position do you want to play" asked one of the Marc's friend, he was blonde, a bit shorted than Marc and had blue eyes, definitely someone Mia would have a crush on.
"Huh" I replied confused, I had never played volleyball like this, the only way I had played was by tossing a ball with my cousin.
"Just go on the left back" said the blonde guy.

୨୧

We had been playing all afternoon, when suddenly I heard my phone ringing, I checked and saw that my mom was calling me and not only that but it was about to be 7:00pm. I hadn't even realized how fast the time had gone; I picked up my mom's call to her asking me where I was, apparently she felt bad for leaving me alone so she decided to cut shot in her apartment. I told her that I was grabbing a snack at this store at the hotel and that I would be right back up.
"Hey so I have to leave" I say to the group.
"Is everything okay?" Asks Marc while making his way up to me.
"Yeah, it's just that my mom is back from the appointment , and I didn't exactly tell her where I was at." I said while pressing my lips
"I'll go with you back to the hotel" said the guy while helping pick my stuff from the floor.
"Thanks" I say while smiling at him.

"I can go alone from here, but thanks" I say to the guy as we were where ring the hotel. I would love for him to take me all the was to my room but I could not risk it.
"Okay, no problem" he said while smiling.
As I was walking away the guy caches up to me.
"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come watch the sunrise with me tomorrow" he said nervously.
""Yeah, of course" I replied with a smile on my face.
"I'll wait for you at this spot, at 5:00am then" he said with a smile on his face.
"Sounds good" I replay

I walk away and quickly made my way to the store to buy a bag of chips then head to my hotel room where my mom was waiting for me.