Taking it slow

(Y/n pov)

I wasn't paying attention to where slender was because I was looking at the pictures of him and what looks like his brothers. I ran into him and my face immediately heated up when I got a better look at him up close.

'Omg breath (y/n) breath don't freak out' I think to myself. "U need to get some more rest and watch where your going (y/n)" he says catching me, i get flustered when he pulls me close.

"S-sorry slender, I w-wasnt paying a-attention" I stutter out 'fuck I stuttered...... fuck u brain' I mentally tell myself. He chuckles at me, "cute to think u can hide that thought from me (y/n). I wasn't trying to read your mind it just happen sometimes" slender says. I look up to see his face is just as red as mine is. "Slender d-did u call me cute?" I ask blushing.

(Slenders pov)

'Fuck I did it again and I even called her cute' I say to myself what am I thinking. Lost in thought i didn't hear (y/n)'s question. "I'm sorry (y-y/n) I wasn't paying attention. W-what was you question a-again?" I ask. She looks up at me, "d-did u call me c-cute?" (Y/n) asks again. 'I'm screwed' I think to myself.

"I.......*sigh* yes I-i called u c-cute" I look away blushing. I pick (y/n) up and put her back in the bed, she looks at me wide eyed. "I'll sleep over here on the couch. U can take my bed until a room is situated for u" I say grabbing an extra blanket from my closet.

I feel arms wrap around my waist 'h-how did I not hear her sneak up on me' I think to myself. I look down and see (y/n) hugging me, "(y-y/n) are u ok" I ask nervously.

She looks up at me and smiles, "thank u for taking me in while I heal slender. I-i appreciate it a whole lot" (y/n) says. I help her back into bed and lay on the couch for a much needed sleep.

(Ej's pov)

We brought everything of (y/n)'s back to the mansion but I couldn't find slender or (y/n). *sigh* I decided to check slenders room, I open the door just a crack to see (y/n) asleep in slenders bed, and slender sleeping on the couch in his room. I smile to myself and close the door quietly walk away downstairs.

"Hey Ej~" offender says, 'oh no not now' "what do u want offender" I ask angerly. He made himself look hurt "my feeling have been hurt" offender says sarcastically. I stand there with my arms crossed waiting for an answer. "Where's slender?" Offender askes.

"Hes asleep. He had a long night and he needs rest" I tell offender. He doesn't seem pleased with my answer so he walks past me upstairs, 'Shit' I thought to myself. Offender knocked on slenders door but to my surprise no answer. "I told u offender he needs sleep now leave him alone" I say again but in a darker tone that made him retreat to his room.

(Slenders pov)

I hear a commotion downstairs and then running upstairs. 'Wtf I just want to sleep' I think to myself. Someone knocks on my door, I go to answer it only to hear my brother and Ej on the other side. "I told u offender he needs sleep now leave him alone" Ej says in a dark voice. I back up a bit as I hear one person walking away from my door, then the other. I head back to the couch lay down and finally fall asleep.

~time skip mid-day~

(Y/n pov)

I wake up still in slenders bed, I look over at the couch to see him still sleeping. 'I have to go home and get my dog' I thought. I get up and change into (f/c) shirt and (f/c) pants, and I slip on my (f/t) boots. I didn't want to wake up slender so I quietly slipped out of his room and downstairs with my scythe in hand.

I qot questionable looks and whispers from others as I head outside and into the tree line. I made my scythe dissappear back in to the darkness and walked through the trees. I stumbled across my campsite to see cops looking at the blood stained ground and trees.

(Cop 1's pov)

Some girl walked into the campsite from somewhere deep in the woods. She has cuts that are bandaged up and bruises on her arms. "Ma'am do u know what happened here?" I asked her my colleagues now take notice of her presence. "I do actually" she says rather coldly.

"Do u mind to tell us what happened?" I asked, my colleagues look at her cuts and deam it was from a struggle. "I was camping here and got attacked by a wolf, I killed it took it with me and moved deeper into the forest so they wouldn't be close to civilization" she says.

I look at my colleagues and nod, "ok ma'am well we appreciate what u did and I hope u have a good rest of your camping trip" I say. I don't know why but somethings off about that girl, oh well its probably nothing.

(Y/n pov)

I lied to the officers about what happened. To protect myself and everyone at the mansion, I don't know why but it felt like the right thing to do. I watch the officers leave before a branch breaks behind me. I always carry a dagger on me so I go to draw it and a hand is placed on my shoulder.

"U ok (y/n)? Where r u going?" Ej asks me once I hear his voice. I relax "I'm fine Ej, I'm just going to get my dog. He's probably freaking out that I haven't been back in a couple of days" I say. Ej looks confused, "U have a dog? R u going to bring him with u?" Ej asks.

"Hes a bit bigger than a puppy, but hes gonna be bigger, but I might bring him back, take him hunting with me" I tell Ej. He looks surprised that I have a hunting dog, but will everyone let him stay with me for a little while? 'I'll stay with them for the rest of the week and then go home' I think to myself.

(Ej's pov)

I watch as (y/n) speaks to the cops and I'm shocked that she lied to protect us. Once the officers leave I make my presence known to (y/n) who goes do draw her dagger. 'Oh shit, forgot not to sneak up on her' I place my hand on her shoulder.

"U ok (y/n)? Where r u going?" I ask her, she relaxes one she realized its me and not something, or someone, else. She looks at me "I'm fine Ej, I'm just going to get my dog. Hes probably freaking out that I haven't been back in a couple of days" (y/n) says. I'm confused 'did she say dog?' I ask myself "u have a dog" I asked.

I must have looked like an idiot because she then explains her dog to me. "Hes a bit bigger than a puppy, but he's going to be bigger, but I might bring him back with me, take him hunting" (y/n) says.

A hunting dog, I smile to myself and nod, "ok, I'll let the others know not to hurt the dog. See u later (y/n)" I say as I walk deeper into the forest and back to the mansion.