I glared, "HUH?!" I yelled at him, taking my hands out of my pockets as I strained my hands, making smoke come out. "I'm not playing some stupid games!" 

"Ah, come on, Bakugo! It's just for a bit! We want Eri and her sister to enjoy themselves, and I don't think they'd want to watch us race each other. They've seen enough fighting, don't you think?" He said with a pleading look on his face, whispering the last part and tilting his head to where the Brats were. 

I sucked my teeth with a 'tsk' and grumbled to myself, "Whatever. I don't care. Just hurry up." I shoved my hands in my pockets and kicked a rock that was under my shoe. 

He pat my shoulder and walked off behind me, probably to talk to the damn Deku and the Brat's sister. 

~3rd Person POV (Including Thoughts)~

"And the girl with short purple hair is Jiro Kyoka!" Midoriya says as he moves his hand over to Jiro, who is standing next to Yaoyorozu. Kemuri nodded her head after hearing the name of everyone in class 1-A. 

"Midoriya!" Kirishima calls out, walking up to the two. "We finally decided where to go!" He said with a happy smile and a thumbs up. 

"Huh? Oh, right! So, where are we going?" 

"Everyone decided it was best to play some of the games, then we'll do that race Bakugo wanted to do!" 

"Alright then!" The green-haired boy looks over to the girl next to him. "How does that sound, Kemuri?" 

The girl looks up at him and shrugs, 'How should I know, I've never done this before.' She thought before looking back in front of her. 'I'm still trying to get used to all of this.' 

Midoriya nods knowingly and turns to where Mirio and Eri are, "How about you guys? Does that sound good?" 

Mirio, in a crouched position in front of Eri, looks up at the three and smiles, nodding his head. "Yep!" 

"Yes! I want to play every game!!" Eri says with a big smile. Kemuri looks at her younger sister, seeing the smile she always wished for on her face. After everything that has happened to the two of them, she hopes that she'll keep that smile from now on. Without anyone saying another word, Kemuri walks over to Eri and opens her arms while standing straight. Eri knew what this meant and quickly ran into her sister's arms as Kemuri picked her up. She held her little sister in her free arm, still leaving her occupied arm alone. 

Eri giggled while Kemuri hugged her, slowly walking back over to Midoriya. He looked at the two with a big smile. Kirishima watched the two, having a sentimental look on his face before also smiling. 

"I think we should go now, the area closes in 2 hours," Mirio says as he stands back up, dusting off his clothing. Kirishima looks at him and nods, sending another smile to the four and running back to the group of classmates. 

"Guys! Let's start going now, it's getting pretty late." A string of cheers came from the class as they all made their way to the game section. 

As the four started following the rest of the class, Eri pulled on Kemuris' shirt. When she looks down at the girl, Eri points to the smaller group of friends towards the front of the class group. The group consisted of Uraraka Ochako, Asui Tsuyu, Yaoyorozu Momo, Jiro Kyoka, and Hagakure Toru. The girls' were laughing and messing with each other as Asui was showing them something on her phone.