~4~

~The Next Day~

I laid there, wide awake. I haven't slept in what seems like forever. Everything is just too overwhelming. Everytime I even attempt to sleep, the memories just keep running back. The voices. The images. It's too much.

I just want to know where I'm being taken to...A new cell? A new base? I don't think they'd sell me...right?

I sigh as I sit up, rubbing my head. 'Hopefully I'll have a real bed in the new place'  I run my hands through my hair untangling what I can. I might be held captive, but that doesn't mean I want too many tangles in my hair. 

I don't even know why I care about it, it's not like anyone will see it. It's also not making me look any better, I already know I have dirt and wounds all over me..

I stand up and walk over to the bars and look over to the door in the far corner. It's unlocked. 'Master must be around. Maybe talking to the guards' I stay standing there, hands to my sides, looking down to the ground

I hear loud stomping coming my way and take a deep breath 'Here we go again...'

"Hello 062." I hear a raspy voice call out to me. I head snaps up and I see a boy in all black with light blue hair creepily smiling at me. 'I've never seen him here. He must be sent by master'

I nod and stand straight. He starts to chuckle, "Master has taught you well.." 'Master..? Only subjects call him that..' I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow a bit. 

"You can call me Shigaraki. I'm Masters' apprentice..." He grabs the bars, "His successor!" I flinch at the hostile voice he gained suddenly and move back. I see him reach behind him and pull out keys, more specifically, the keys to my cell...

He unlocks it and immediately ties my hands before I could even react. I look at him with wide eyes. No ones allowed to touch me except for Master. I try to get out of his grasp as he hits me on the head, knocking me to the ground.

"Don't be disobedient!" He grabbed my chin, weirdly with only four fingers as I glare at him. "Do you want me to report this to Master?!" I shake my head aggressively as he starts to laugh. 

"My, My 062...I thought you were better than this..." I quickly turn my head and see him...Master.

He walks over to me and grabs the rope from Shigaraki's hand. "I taught you better than this!" He smacked me. "Get up!" I quickly got off my feet as he pulled me up to rush me. He began to pull me over to the training room as Shigaraki starts laughing again, following us. Shutting him out, I focus on Master. He mumbles, "...you're going to wish you were dead..." I look down, knowing what was going to happen.

Master throws me into the room as him and Shigaraki walk in. I stumble, quickly positioning myself to fight. It wasn't rare to see Master attack me right when we got in. To my suprise, he stayed where he was as he discussed something with Shigaraki. They were too far to hear, but both of them were smiling, I knew that wasn't a good sign. 

Suddenly, Shigaraki ran to me as I saw Master stretching out his arm. I ran as fast as I could. I have no Idea what his quirk is. He kept swinging at me. I kept dodging. 'Is this really Masters' successor?'