~11~

⚠5000+ words
A lot of it is the fight with Overhaul, only a few minor changes here and there, You can skip it if you'd like!

~Y/n's POV~

~A week later~

'Ugh...My head is killing me..' I cough as blood drips from my head onto my cheek under my mask. 'My mask is all ripped up..I'll have to point that out next time..he'll probably go insane if he sees my face, even if it's not my fault..'

It's been a while since I've been in this room...I don't really have anything to tell me how long it's been...

I drop all my body weight as I try to sleep before my next training but it's hard...Every time Eri is dragged to the room, I hear her pleads...Her screams to be let out...I hear it all, the walls are thin.

I try to be quiet during punishments, I don't want to worry her...but I'm sure when we get out, she'll notice all the cuts and open wounds on me...It's not exactly easy to hide with this..dress thing..? I never really knew what it was, but seeing how Bir-..Overhaul is obsessed with the doctor idea, I assume it's something related to a hospital.

The punishments have gotten worse. Overhaul seems...restless. maybe something is stressing him out...' Did the heroes find the base?!'

I softly smile behind my mask as I hear the chains locking my room being fiddled with...I guess it's my time...

~Meanwhile~

~Eri's POV~

I shake as I'm brought back to my room...I want N/-...062! I want to see her in my room, waiting for me! I silently start to cry as the guard pushes me to walk faster.

"Watch it!" I hear overaul say behind me. "She's not the damn brat, she's valuable!" Overhaul looks down at me and sighs. "What are you crying about now? We're not even doing any experiments!"

His raising his voice makes me shiver as I start to sob. "I want 062 back! I want my big sister!"

He looks at me in anger and growls. "It is not your sister!"

Suddenly, I heard a yell from behind me, "Eri!!" My eyes widened as I realized it was 062 calling me. "062!" I quickly turn and see her being taken by guards in the opposite direction. I ran to her as fast as I could. 'Why does she have chains around her?! Why is she so injured?! I have to heal her!'

Overhaul reaches for me but I quickly dodge as I make my way towards 062. I saw 062 attempt to run after me but was grabbed by the guards. I tried to make my way over but I felt my hand get yanked back.

"Eri!" 062 yelled as she was hit onto the floor and dragged by her hair away. "062! No! Let me go!"

She gets taken as Overhaul yanked me backward. "What do you think you're doing?! Do you want me to punish you like I do to it?!" I look up at him as he drags me back to my room.

We make it the whole way there with me staying silent. I get pushed into the room as Overhaul slams the door shut. 'She had so many wounds...She can't heal herself...Why...Why did they separate us?!' I started to cry again as I fell to the floor.

~Time Skip~

~1 week later~