Their debate on where to go had progressively turned into a full argument, which only happened because of a certain blonde trying to take over the conversation. 

~Katsuki POV~

"We're not going to some dumbass scam games! We're going to do the damn Obstacle Course!" I yelled out, grabbing onto Dunce Face's collar and shaking him. 

"WAA- Let go of me!!!!" He cried out, trying to pry my hand away from his collar. Raccoon Eyes' angry expression was replaced with laughter, while Dunce Face looked at her in betrayal. 

I heard from behind me, "Woah okay- Bakugo calm down!" as a pair of arms locked under my own and dragged me back. Dunce Face took a step back and slapped Raccoon Eyes on the back of her head. 

"Don't touch me, Shitty Hair!" I grunted out and ripped my arms away from him. I glared at him then back at Dunce Face, who was now 'scolding' Raccoon Eyes for laughing at him. 

"I'm sure we can sort something out..You don't always have to yell you know.." I heard him mumble, walking over to the two idiots. "The hell did you just say to me?!" I yell again, begrudgingly following him. 

He ignores me and starts talking to the rest of the class, trying to de-escalate the situation so we can finally go somewhere. I stood behind him, one hand in my pocket and the other holding my phone as I scrolled through it. My feed was full of Allmight videos, of course, but also spicy food recipes and recommendations. 'I searched up a recipe once and now my whole damn feed is full of food..' I rolled my eyes before groaning and looking up from my phone. I shoved it in my pocket, already bored. 

I felt a pair of eyes staring at the back of my head, making my eyebrows furrow as I quickly turned my head to where I felt the eyes. Damn Deku was pointing at me while talking to the Brat's sister. I twitched my body as If I were going to hit him, despite being a few feet away.

"The hell are you pointing at, Nerd?! You talking shit about me!?" I asked while glaring at him. His eyes widened before he brought his hands back to his chest and shook his head. 

"N-No, Kacchan..I was just telling Kemuri everyone's names...considering how no one really introduced themselves to her other than Ashido-san.." Deku says, his voice turning into a whisper as he finishes his sentence. I rolled my eyes and glanced over to the girl next to him. She was just standing there, staring at both me and Deku without a word with that annoying ass expressionless face. 'She looks like that damn Icy-Hot. Complete opposites to the Brat.' I thought to myself before turning away without a response. 

'Where the hell did she even come from? No one's heard anything about her, besides Deku and the blondie, so why is she here now? With how much they avoided talking about her, I thought she was dead.' I thought to myself as I pretended to listen to the conversation in front of me. 'Whatever, why should I care?' 

"Alright! It's settled then!" I heard Shitty Hair cheer as he puts a hand on my upper shoulder. "Got that, Bakugo?" 

I glare at him and shrug his hand off. "No. I wasn't listening to your boring ass conversation." Shitty Hair looks at me in disbelief before he shakes his head. 

"Man...Well, we decided we'll go around to look at all the games and stuff, then we'll go to the obstacle course you wanted to try!"