Chapter 24: He cooked for her

POV: Kiara 

Life is weird, one second I was crying over my dad's death and now I'm having a Pani Puri contest with the man that I hate the most in the whole world, well hated I guess. 

But people are also weird. One second Armaan was arrogant and aggressive and the next he was caring and sweet, more like bipolar types. But why? Why was he being so nice to me all of a sudden? Just a couple of days ago he was wishing I was dead and now? He's acting as if he was actually my husband. He said he doesn't have any sympathy towards me then why? Why is he acting like this? 

"Hello? Back to earth sweetheart," he shook me by the shoulders. 

"Huh?" I said while being snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Where were you lost sweetheart?" he asked while lifting my chin and our eyes met. 

"Umm... nowhere," I replied. 

"Okay... anyway, let's have dinner now," he said. What dinner? Didn't we just have dinner? 

"What! Dinner? We just had it. I'm stuffed!" I said. 

"That was not dinner, that was an appetiser. So that does not count as dinner," he said with a smile on his face. 

"Armaan, I'm so full, I can't have more," I said with a pout. 

"That's not my problem, all I know is that my Cinnamon is my responsibility and I'm going to take full care of her." 

"But-" he cut me off, 

"No "ifs" or "buts," okay!" and he lifted me up in bridal style. 

"Ahhh, Armaan what are you doing?" I screamed. 

"Taking my wife to the kitchen," he said while smirking. 

"Armaan, please put me down!" I kept yelling and giving him light punches, but he didn't budge. He still had a smirk on his face and started walking towards the door. 

"Armaan! What if someone sees," I kept shouting. 

"Even better, they'll know who you belong to, and now be quiet or I will actually call everyone and show them this show," he winked. he is unbelievable. Knowing Armaan I shut up because I know he will actually do what he said. He is so shameless I swear. 

I wrapped both my arms around his neck and locked my eyes with his handsome facial features without even realising it. 

"Wifey," he whispered. 

"Hmm," I replied, still adoring his handsome face. 

"Sweetheart, tell me when you're done staring at me, only then will I start cooking," he smirked. Shit! I was caught. I immediately drifted my eyes to the side and he chuckled. What is wrong with me? 

He gently put me down and cupped my face while I kept looking down at the ground still embarrassed. 

"Look at me Wifey," I looked up to meet his eyes, I knew I was red like a tomato. 

"You do realise I'm your husband and you have all the right to look at me right? No need to be embarrassed. Also, what would you like to eat?" he comforted me. Aww!

"Umm... I don't mind anything," I said while looking down. 

"Hmm... my wife is still embarrassed oh well, let's make her feel better with pasta! How bout that?"

I nodded my head, pasta was one of my favourite dishes. I loved it! 

"Okay, now you have to tell me, where everything is sweetheart.