"Come on, buddy, chill yar. You don't want to end up with wrinkles at 34! Apke fans ka dil toot jayega." He received a hard whack for his efforts and burst out laughing. His buddy never believed in holding back.

"Are baba, itna gussa? Bas aise he muh se nikal gaya tha, buddy."

His buddy looked away in anger. Vikky sighed. The man was very sensitive when it came to him, he should have known to keep his mouth shut.

"Acha ,sorry" He held his ears and pleaded, trying for charm, "Maat karo itna gussa yaar. Aapka bacha jhel nehi payega."

His buddy walked away angrily. Vikky rolled his eyes and chased behind him. It was groveling time again. He had 16 years of experience behind him, it was a cakewalk for him. He hugged him from behind, stopping him from escaping to the den. He knew from experience that once his buddy locked himself in his music room, he was lost to him forever.

"I love you, buddy. Please gussa maat karo na." He deepened the hug. He heard the sigh and knew he had succeeded.

"Aap gussa karte ho, apke bache ko bilkul acha nehi lagta."

"To aise stupid batey karta kyun hai tu, Vikky?" His buddy turned around and glared at him.

"You know buddy, yeh angry man look na apke good boy image ko suit nehi karta. Aap na muskurate hue he ache lagtey ho, aise" He pulled his buddy's lips till they resembled a smile.

His buddy shook his head, but smiled for him. Vikky relaxed immediately. he had not been kidding when he said that he could not take his buddy's anger. Truth was he could never deal with it. He never had to deal with it, he was hoping he would never have to deal with it, ever.

"Kaha kho gaya?" His buddy waved his palm before him breaking the chain of thoughts. Vikky shook his head with a smile.

"Let's eat, buddy. I am starving."

"How about we watch a movie?" His buddy suggested as he walked back to the living room with him. Vikky made a funny face. His buddy sighed.

"Tu he batatey kya kare?"

"Let's go out buddy, please."

"In this weather?"

"I am bored buddy. You promised I could go out after exams. Now take me out."

"I will take you out, Nawab Sahab, first let the weather settle."

"Buddy yaar......"

"Don't argue, Vikky. Who the hell drives he this crazy weather."

Vikky looked outside. The snow storm intensified but that did not stop people from going out. He could see a few vehicles on the road. It was only his buddy who insisted on safety.

"Look, buddy" Vikky dragged him to the French windows, "The world outside is still active. You need to learn to let go, yaar. Kya ho jayega agar hum thode der ghum ayenge to? Kuch bhi nehi hoga, chalo na please."

"No, Vikky. Don't argue. Safety first. The rules will not change in this house."

Vikky's eyes blazed with irritation, "You are being mean, buddy."

"I am being practical, Vikram."

"Fine" Vikky huffed and walked away upset. His buddy chased behind him but he shut the door on his face. He was not in a mood to give in.

"Vikky, zidh nehi kartey bacha......"

"Ane do pops ko, bohot shekayat kaunga aapke."  Vikky yelled.