𐙚baking with felix𐙚

today was a very chilly day, even with the heaters on all around the house, Florina's nose and cheeks were tinted pink. everyone busy with their own things and only three members were at the dorm, Minho, Felix and herself.

she sat on her swing chair in her room scrolling through tiktok not having anything fun to do when she stumbled upon a tiktok of making brownies which made her hungry. she wanted to eat freshly baked homemade brownies.

she wondered if it would be a good idea to bake with stays and since it was the holiday season they would get viewers pretty quick. she decided to give it a shot, texted her manager, and waited for his response.

(the names are what they saved each others' contacts on their phones)

trouble maker 3: oppa, I'm going to bake possibly with Felix can I do it on live?

Manager oppa: ok, don't burn the house and don't be too close

she happily skipped out of her room shivering a bit, she found her literal rabbit fluffy slippers in the hallway and quickly wore them even though she had fluffy socks on. she knocked on Felix's door and entered after hearing a faint 'come in'

"noona!" he exclaimed in surprise since she knocked on his door which is something they don't often do, "Youngbokkie what are you doing?" she questioned sounding cute, felix kept his sketchbook aside on his sight stand and answered, "I was sketching noona do you need something?"

"yup, I want to bake brownies with you if that's okay" she sniffed because she was sick, and Felix not being able to resist her unintentional cuteness agreed, "sure noona let's go" 

"oh, we will do it on live though so is it gonna be a problem? I already asked manager oppa about it and he said no problem" she skipped through the hallway and entered the kitchen with Felix following her

"sure no problem, are we only baking brownies do you want to bake something else as well?" Felix turned around from the shelf and saw Florina press start.

"annyeong stays" she greeted the camera Felix walked into the frame and greeted as well, "Hello STAYs" their foreign accents blending perfectly fine

"I think we should speak in English, it's going to be fun," Florina said and Felix nodded agreeing with her

"so stays, guess what we are doing, me and Felix are baking brownies," Felix laughed at how enthusiastic the girl was, she must really want to eat brownies made by me, he thought and smiled

"yes, Flora now let's pick out the ingredients hm," he speaks in his normally deep voice, "oh naur we don't have cocoa powder, flora we don't have the main ingredient" he shouted in horror, "how could we run out cocoa powder that's something we always have at home no matter what"

he broke down while Florina became sad since she couldn't have the special brownies made by Felix, and not wanting to see her bandmate upset she quickly said, "Aww Felix don't worry we can make cookies instead oh I also want to try this cheesecake recipe I found online, so today you can have a taste of my special cheesecake"

as soon as he heard he became happy and agreed to do what the older member suggested, and soon each went their way in the kitchen to look for the ingredients, "thankfully we have everything we need here for making our cookies and cheesecake" Felix said after checking the fridge