I grabbed the pill and bottle from him.

"I know that you're aware I'm listening, Ella. Clearly, you forgot this morning but asking Chan to "finish in you" is unacceptable. There will be no Stray Kids' kids for the foreseeable future."

"So this is..."

"Another Plan B," he said. "Take it."

My heart broke at the fact that I was being put in this situation again. I considered trying to trick him and hiding it under my tongue.

"JYP," Dmitri greeted. "I wasn't expecting you. I thought you had a flight out this afternoon."

"It's been moved to later tonight," he informed him. Dmitri stumbled and bumped into me causing the water to spill.

I grabbed a sweat towel that they kept by the stage and crouched to clean it up.

Dmitri knelt down beside me. "Sorry, let me clean that." He put his hand over mine and handed me something discreetly. It was a different pill.

"Take it," JYP ordered.

My heart raced nervously as I tried to decide what to do. The feeling of both pills weighed heavily in my hand.

"Take it, Ella. We don't have all evening," JYP tapped his foot impatiently.

I took a deep breath and took Dmitri's. I swallowed it down, and JYP made me show him it wasn't under my tongue.

"Good. I'll be off now," JYP said. "Dmitri, watch them more carefully. No more accidents."

Dmitri nodded, and I turned to face him. What the hell had just happened? Chan came backstage and could feel the tension in the air. I grabbed Chan and motioned for Dmitri to join us.

"Lee Know, watch this!" I tossed him the bracelet, and he gave me a thumbs up as he caught it.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Dmitri once we were in Chan's dressing room.

Chan was confused about what I was talking about.

"JYP was just here. He gave me another pill to take," I explained to him.

"Ella," he said softly. "I'm so sorry."

"Dmitri gave me a different one," I added.

Chan stared at him, just as confused as I was.

"Shit," Dmitri cursed. "You two need to play this cool," he demanded.

We stared at him, silently waiting for him to continue.

"I'm Agent Branson's contact."

He seemed to think we'd be relieved, but I had a billion questions. "Why'd you force me to take a pill just now? And last time?"

"They weren't Plan B, Ella. They were just Tylenol," he informed us.

My heart stopped.

"What?" I managed to ask. Chan squeezed my hand eagerly.

"They weren't Plan B. They were Tylenol," he repeated.

"Chan," I whispered.

"You could be pregnant?" Chan stared at me, stunned with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Yes, she could be," Dmitri replied. "But if she is, JYP cannot find out. That's been his top concern. He thinks if you become a dad you'll abandon the group."

"I need to find out. Oh my god! I drank yesterday," I covered my face when I remembered that Dmitri had tried to stop me.

"It's okay," Chan soothed. "Lots of people drink before they know. It'll be okay." He was back to being protective and crisis-resolving.