Preview: The Shinobi Spectre Effect

This idea came to mind while thinking about Mass Effect and my other stories relating to Mass Effect and my stories with Naruto, so this came to mind, as there were some stories with Naruto x Mass Effect crossover, but maybe I could have a spin with this. Here's what I have planned:

The MC, obviously, is a male reader, as the firstborn of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze as he will have Minato's main hair color with tips of his hair red like Kushina's as he too has whisker marks from birth.

The Prologue of the story would begin with (Y/N)'s birth with some bits and pieces when he is 6 years old during the attack of the Nine Tails and introduction of his younger twin siblings, Naruto and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze, then into his 8 year old time into the academy until it was attacked by enemy shinobi, though more ROOT under Danzo, as (Y/N) sent into another plane of existence from the attack, though to Kushina and Minato, their son died in the attack, leaving them with the younger twins.

In time, (Y/N) sent into dimension of Mass Effect where he meets Shepard Twins, Jane and John, and became friends with the two while living with a family friend of theirs and the three grew up together and, eventually, entered the Systems Alliance together, thus, entering the N7 Program while (Y/N)'s Chakra and Shinobi Arts rivaled that of Biotics which Jane and John Shepard are.

Bits and pieces about the MC:
-Intelligent for a child his age from 6-8
-Began learning Fūinjutsu at age 6
-Copied works of Minato and Kushina, and many other jutsus, etc.
-Flame-like hair appearance, violet eyes with hints of blue
-Like Kushina, addiction to ramen

The MC would be versed in Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu, Kenjutsu, and Taijutsu as the MC's Chakra Natures would be all five elements with the addition of Ice Release and Lava Release, and one other Release, but that's a secret for now.
 -MC would have the Adamantine Sealing Chains as well

MC, though in his 30s by the end of ME:3, he and the Normandy Crew would be sent back into the Naruto-verse, de-aged into 18-20's by human, turian, and quarian standards, krogan de-aged into their 60's per say, while Liara, and possible other asari, de-aged to 80's.
 -Possible for ME characters to possess Chakra Coils when entering Naruto-verse?

MC would have a Summoning Contract found within the ME-verse, questionable how, but which would YOU prefer?

Option A) Dragon (Japanese/Chinese)

Option B) Crab

Option C) Direwolf

Coming for armor-wise, there's two that would be... decent, I think:

Option 1) Cerberus Nightmare Armor
 -Color would be different into the sense similar to N7, black, grey, and red as the Cerberus insignia would be changed with "N7" and Hidden Leaf symbol on helmet.
  -Black: same
  -White: Grey/Dark Grey
  -Gold: Red

  -Black: same  -White: Grey/Dark Grey  -Gold: Red