My Hero Academia: Returning Army Vote {VOTING END}

Now this is roughly about a few ideas I had where the MC goes into another universe, gets stronger, and returns with an army under his command. So, this is merely a fun vote while looking at the ideas. This will go on for roughly 3-5 days, maybe a week. Depends how I feel. Now, let's look at the options:

IDEA ALPHA)
Title: Son of Thel 'Vadam
Crossover: MHA x Halo 5: Guardians
Description: MC is childhood friend of Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu. MC has a Quirk, but it was unidentifiable, so until manifests, branded "Quirkless" like Izuku. One day, MC gets caught in a villain's teleportation Quirk, but malfunctions and sent to Sanghelios. There he meets Arbiter Thel 'Vadam, after events of Halo 3, and gets adopted by said Arbiter. Years later, MC proclaimed second only to the Arbiter, commands a fleet of his own while on his flagship, Triumphant Reverence, with his "father" Thel 'Vadam until malfunctioned slip space and sends MC, Thel 'Vadam, and MC's fleet through slip space and back onto Earth, but MC, crew, and Arbiter deaged. MC scouts Earth now knowing he's back at his "Earth" and finds Izuku and Momo at USJ under attack. MC sends troops to assist and, well, you get the picture...
Love Interest: Momo Yaoyorozu, Single Love Interest.

IDEA BETA)
Title: For the Locust!
Crossover: Gears of War x MHA
Description: MC, born without a Quirk, bullied, neglected, and abused by everyone, except a few. His younger brother, Izuku Midoriya, and few friends, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, and Shoto Todoroki. One day, street collapses and MC falls through and assumed dead. However, MC gets sent into world of Sera where he meets the Locust Horde and was about to be killed until Quirk manifests transforms into an unknown creature. That was until MC meets Myrrah, Queen of the Locust, and takes interest. Myrrah explains about the world of Sera and the unintentional war between the Locust and the COG. MC decides to help Locust, and gets further training by many of the Locust, mainly General Raam and has a brotherly bond with Raam. Years later, MC crowned King of Locust and loving marriage with Myrrah, losing Raam to COG, and was faced with a near extinction of Locust Race until finding portal and informed the Locust race to enter said portal. Once across, MC realizes he is back home on Earth, but deaged with Myrrah with several other Locust, but still loyal to MC as the Locust build new home underground. Soon after, USJ attack, yada yada... get the idea.

Love Interest: Small Harem, Queen Myrrah as Head.

IDEA CHARLIE)
Title: My Brotherhood of Steel Academia
Crossover: Fallout 4 x MHA
Description: MC born with a Quirk, but unidentifiable and gets labeled as "Quirkless." Older brother to Izuku Midoriya and friends to Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, Ejiro Kirishima, and Shoto Todoroki. Villain attack leaving MC sent into a world of radiation and survival of the fittest. MC's quirk manifests, powerful version of "Wasteland Whisperer," and creates serum allowing him to transform into most dangerous creature of the Commonwealth. MC joins Brotherhood of Steel while meeting and obtaining a wife, wife will be from another anime, but lived within the Commonwealth. Years after Brotherhood of Steel have control of Commonwealth and surrounding areas, i.e. Nuka-Land and the other DLC I can't remember the name to, and ranking as new Elder of Brotherhood of Steel with his wife as Second-in-Command, as Sentinel. With new robotics and Deathclaw companions along with Liberty Prime, Brotherhood of Steel most powerful faction of the Commonwealth. Until Brotherhood of Steel sent back into MC's "Earth" will all the crew deaged between 17-21 years of age but still able to use Power Armor. USJ attack, yada yada, reunion and all that fun stuff.
Love Interest: Small Harem, with wife as Head.

Here are the ideas. Vote away and say what you think about them.