My Hero Academia Story Vote {ENDED}

Hello everyone! How are you today? Good? I hope so, now I have been reading some My Hero Academia fanfics and I had some ideas I would like to do in the future. There's been a few ideas that's been buzzing around my head and here they are. You vote on which one sounds more interesting as I give brief detail about the choices and, if you want, give out ideas for titles.

MHA Idea Alpha

My Hero Academia Crossover with High School DxD, but not in the way most would think. The MC would start out as "Quirkless" and adopted into the Midoriya family as the older brother to Izuku, or maybe have brother & sister Izuku and Izumi, until one night meets Albion, The Vanishing Dragon as his Sacred Gear, or in his case, his Quirk.

Title Idea: The Vanishing Dragon Hero, Albion.

MHA Idea Beta

A My Hero Academia Crossover with Halo 5: Guardians. The MC is childhood friends with Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu until disappears and finds himself on the Planet Sanghelios where he meets the Arbiter, Thel 'Vadam, and gets taken in as his son and trains him. The MC's Quirk manifests into "Conduit of Rage" while years of training and war with the Covenant makes MC a badass, in a way.

Title Idea: The Arbiter of U.A. Academy.

MHA Idea Charlie

A My Hero Academia Crossover with Ark: Survival Evolved. The MC was deemed "Quirkless", but had a strange gem imbedded within his left arm. Over the years, his only, and main, friends were the Midoriyas, Izuku and Inko, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou, Mina Ashido, and Fumikage Tokoyami. Until one day, a villain attack happens as the MC saves Izuku, Momo, and Mina from attack and gets blasted into a random portal where he finds himself on a random island with pillars and... Dinosaurs all around. I've read some ARK stories, but haven't seen any MHA crossovers with it so, maybe give it a shot!

Title Idea: My ARK Academia

MHA Idea Delta

This idea is basically an MHA with the MC reincarnated into the MHA Universe with the Gamer Quirk and summon weapons, vehicles, characters, etc. from video games. This one was just an idea probably for hilarity in a way.

Title Idea: My Gaming Academia

Now this idea isn't MHA, but Overlord. No, not the anime... I'm taking about the classical video game, Overlord and Overlord II.

 I'm taking about the classical video game, Overlord and Overlord II

 Ahhh... Such a nostalgic game to play... Now this Overlord idea deals with RWBY as the MC gets cheated and bullied since no Semblance and little Aura with only a small number of friends. One day, goes on exploration regarding old tower of ancient origins until collapse happens and MC gets left behind, but friends try saving him but pulled away, as he gets "crushed" by the collapsing pieces, but the MC gets saved by some ancient beings thought to have been "erased." Now, I had the idea of either keeping it within the RWBY Universe or have a moment where several other anime universes were pulled together and made a Union Academy in a sense. You can vote on that part if you wish for this idea.

Crossover Anime Ideas if chosen for newly founded Union route: My Hero Academia, maybe Highschool DxD, Black Clover, Fairy Tail, and Akame ga Kill.
Adding note, if going this route, it will be a harem story.

However, if just being the RWBY Universe, the MC would have a harem of 6-8 Mistresses.

Title Idea: The Fifth Overlord.

There we go, there are the MHA Ideas with the added Overlord idea. Vote away or comment whichever one sounds better. The vote will go one for roughly a week or so, maybe less depending how I feel. Okay? Good! Mata ne!