The Aunt And Nephew And Learning The Basics

Start from the beginning

(This is just a reference to batman and iron man or whoever you want it to be.)

"I'll start my own company in the future then, if no one wants to give me a chance." Izuku says hoping it won't come to that since he has no idea how to do that but if had to he would try. "I'm glad you at least have a back up plan but that probably would mean nothing if you don't know how to build anything." Ms.Hatsume says no longer in a cold voice but smiling at izuku determination.

Izuku slids down back into his chair and sighs. "Your right Ms.Hatsume." Izuku replies now upset again. Ms.Hatsume then claps her hands together scaring izuku. "That's what we are here for izuku so i can teach you to build support items so you don't have to get that desperate to prove yourself to the world."

Then Ms.Hatsume remembers mitsuki telling her on the phone about some notebooks izuku would bring with him. "Izuku your aunt told me about your notebooks would you mind showing me one." Izuku nods and takes out one from his backpack and hands it over to Ms.Hatsume.

Ms.Hatsume while skimming the notebook is very impressed by izuku analytical skills and smiles wider and wider as she keeps reading but then feels someone leaning on her shoulder also looking at the boys book.

Mei wasn't very interested in whatever they were talking about after saying her piece about whoever the boy at the table was started to get bored sitting there wanted to get home to finish her hoversole baby, but then while looking up for the first time in a bit saw her mom holding some kind of notebook thing with a picture of that one hero she couldn't remember the name of, the only thing she remembered is she always had to tear her costume for some reason.

She then zoomed in with her eyes and with them widening, she started grinning crazily after she saw something that she loves.....gibberish. Gibberish only meant one thing someone couldn't keep up with what they wanted to write down so it all splattered on a page like she does with her blueprints for her babies.

Mei now interested more than ever leaned over her mother and shouted right by her mothers ear. "OH MY GOODNESS WHO WROTE ALL THESE AMAZING IDEAS FOR BABIES TO BE MADE." Ms.Hatsume then dropped the notebook to cover her ears, which mei caught and started flipping through all the pages quickly suddenly getting a rush of a whole ton of new babies.

"T-Thats m-mine h-hatsume-san"

Mei whipped her head up and looked at the boy across from her before what looked teleportation and was next to izuku and grabbed his face between her hands. In a quiet voice mei said "you made all these ideas for babies." Izuku then not trusting himself to speak since he was to close to a pretty girl just nodded his head.

"Me and you are gonna make alot of babies together", mei said. Izuku still not knowing what babies meant proceeded to faint from the choice of words. "Hey dont pass out uhhh." Mei looked at the woman next to izuku. "Whats his name?".

Mitsuki who just recovered after seeing the girl fly over the table answered "Izuku". Mei was then grabbed by her mother and made to sit back down after everyone was looking at them in the food court.

"I'm sorry about mei she get very excited." Ms.Hatsume said while holding mei back from jumping izuku again. "Its okay ill just take izuku home today and send him to you tomorrow to start learning, does that work." Mitsuki said picking up the still souless shell of izuku. "Oh of course, do you think he'd mine if i kept this notebook tonight just to look some more." Ms.Hatsume asked.

"I'm sure he wont mind, come on izuku lets go home, and it was very nice to see you mei." Mitsuki said before walking while dragging izuku with her. "Aww why'd they leave i wanted to talk to that boy about making babies some more." Mei said pouting.