20

The back of my legs gently hit the end of the bed as we now fall onto it, my hands undoing his belt while he's trailing kisses along my stomach. "You have no idea just how long I've wanted to get my hands on you, all over you..." he tells me, pulling his shirt off and chucking it across the room.

I wriggle free from my jeans and discard my top, Frank now drunkenly trying to get out of his. He ends up almost falling on top of me causing us both to end up in laughter. "All I wanna do is just get outta these damn things". He groans with defeat. I end up helping him, yanking them off and throwing them in the same direction as my clothes went earlier.

"God, look at you". His eyes trail over my body. He's not seen me down to underwear - I haven't let him, a little self conscious about it since having Dolly. Not that I ever flaunted it before.

"I erm...I still have a little bit of baby weight to lose". I mumble and make my excuses now, but he shakes his head.

"No. No you don't - you're fucking perfect". He tells me before he moves in and kiss ne again. We both end up in a tangle, underwear coming off before I stop him as I feel him between my legs.

"Condom". I say, a little panicked. "Have we even got one?"

He yanks open the drawer on his side of the bed and produces one. "Can't be having another Dolly this quick...unless you..."

"I think we can both agree that she's enough for us T the moment". I tell him, waiting until he's finally ready and then nervously feeling him again.

He can sense this, my body going a little tense but he presses another delicate kiss to my lips. "If you don't want to, we don't have to. We can take this easy".

I shake my head. "I want to, I just haven't done this in a while". I feel like an idiot admitting this.

"Just as well I haven't either". He smirks and relaxes me, then pushing his way between my legs inch by inch.

"Fuck..." I gasp, and he stops. "It's fine, I just wasn't expecting..."

He looks smugly at me. "Enjoy the ride".

Oh boy do I plan to. I haven't got laid in ages. Once he's fully inside, he starts off with long, slow thrusts, lips and hands all over me. My back arches to allow him to go deeper, hips moving against his and picking up a rhythm that both of us finally can moan about.

"Frank.." his name tumbles from my mouth.

"Fuck, say that again..." he urges me. "I wanna hear you scream it..." I do, which only makes me thrust harder, deeper - and soon I can feel myself tighten around him more and more. "That's it sweetheart. Let me see just how much I can make you come".

Holy crap.

His words are enough to send me over the edge, and I come moaning his name as he fucks me through it all. It's not before he follows, then collapsing against me, both of us sweating and gasping for air.

We stay like this for a few minutes, until he pulls out and lies beside me, then bringing me close to him. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No...if anything I've needed a good fuck for a while". I chuckle as I feel him do so too.

"Just 'good'? Damn, I'd better go harder next time". He jokes

"You know what I meant".

"Yeah, I know..." he rests his head against the top of mine while I trail invisible lines with my nails across his chest.

"Frank?"

"Yeah?"

My nails keep on tracing. "We're gonna be ok, aren't we?"

He shifts to get us more comfortable and presses a kiss to my forehead as I now look up at him.

"Yeah - we're gonna be just fine".