" and for lunch should I give him some rice? " you were deciding what to make and chopping some veggies when you heard a water sound coming from the bathroom. He is bathing.

An image flashes in front of you Taehyung bathing. His nak-

" Ah! Stop it, stop it don't think, you're stupid " You face palm yourself and shake your head before concentrating on what you are doing.

' Give him some privacy' you said to yourself and chuckled at your own imagination. " nonsense "

You put the rice in the pan and mix it with the sauce you made for it, which contains some veggies, ketchup, soya, and oil. Just when Taehyung walks out hurriedly, you just assume he must be in a hurry. But also his steps confirmed you.

You leave the half-cook noodles and rice on the individual stoves and walk out of the kitchen toward the Taehyung. But when you reach in front of him your eyes drop from your eyes sockets, I mean you feel like that. Your cheeks begin to become red.

He was searching for his clothes in his cupboard. But that wasn't the issue. The issue was he was just in his towel which was wrapped around his torso, showing his wet and perfect body. As it wasn't so muscular or well-built. But it was manly and wide enough to take anyone's breath away. Even with triceps and normal six-packs, he was looking just breathtaking.

He turns towards you, Sensing your presence around the room. You immediately turn your head when he catches you staring at him and starts walking toward his office bag.

" wear your clothes, I made breakfast for you," you said trying not to panic in front of him. You never let any man roam clothes less around you. Not even Jungkook, he was a gentleman enough to keep your comfortable place to yourself.

You take out the bottle from his office bag and are about to go back to the kitchen you feel someone standing behind you.

And you already know who it was.

You can feel the Whole zoo inside your stomach.
' just wear your clothes Tae, I'm so shy ' you thought to yourself and turned around.

And as expected, there he was. He was just in his towel and nothing more.

" uh- can you help me to find my clothes? I don't know where you keep that " he said and you realized the whole time you were looking at him with your wide eyes without blinking.

You first blink your eyes.

And saw him stepping closer to you.

"Yeah, I'll find it for you " you immediately said and turned around to go toward the cupboard, you didn't want him to see how flustered you become. You were hardly controlling your shy smile.

But before you take some steps you feel a cold hand grabbing your hand and pulling you back. Your eyes widen again just in the moment you are pulled back and held by a bigger figure than you. Now you can feel how muscular his body is, even if it doesn't look like that, it is.

You were so into feeling his muscles but again you came to your senses when you realized that he was back-hugging you.

Your heart starts to race like there is no tomorrow. The red color was dripping into your cheeks. You press your lips and keep your hand on his, which is wrapped around your waist.

" I said help me, not to find on your own " He whispered, spending shivers in your body.

You were so shocked that you really never thought that Taehyung had this side too.

" Tae, What's w-with you T-Today? " you ask shyly as he just shakes his head.

" you are getting late," you said slowly.