Step Sis {pt. 15}

Start from the beginning

Shit was dead turning me on. I don't know if I could lay like that the whole night.

"What's the matter? We did it before..." She asked.

I just gave her a knowing look.

"And I didn't touch you?" I asked.

She just sighed.

"Ok." She said.

She crawled to the side of me and I was still annoyed.

"Bro... now you wanna be all the way over there." I complained.

"Jenn bro." Forest said.

"Uh oh? You tight now?" I asked.

She just mugged me before getting out of the bed.

She took her bra off and I dead saw her titties through the mirror... She threw on a big t shirt and came back around.

"How about now?" She asked.

My eyes just widened as I watched her nipples pierce through her shirt. I frowned as I looked up at her.

She just looked to the side.

I ain't know what we was boutta do but I definitely wasn't bout to go to my room...

"Can you just close your eyes?" She asked.

I furrowed my brows before nodding... My eyes were closed as I felt her slide up onto my chest.

I layed on my side as her back pressed on my chest. I kept my eyes shut as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

My face was dead stuffed into her neck... My warm breath pressed against her collar making her breathing even more intense.

We snuggled up and got comfortable, making me open my eyes. They shifted over to Forest's neck that pressed right onto my mouth.

I tried closing my eyes again to calm myself down but it only got worse. I fake tried resisting it so much til I couldn't control my hands anymore.

One hand slid up her shirt and the other between her legs... She clenched her body together tight, making me grip onto her tighter.

"Stop bro, relax.

I-

I like it better this way." I said.

She just nodded before closing her eyes back.

We were laying down for a while and I was dead taking long ass blinks... I could feel Forest sleeping in my arms as I was fake struggling...

"Ma?" I called.

She didn't respond.

"Forestttt" I dragged.

She groaned before she spoke.

"Hm?" She asked.