Chapter 1: Once upon a time in the Garcia family

Olivia's POV:

Love? What does that word mean? I really didn't know. What is love to anyone? My family hated me and my sister's guts. Poor Mackenzie! I had to rescue her from our broote of a father. I wasn't much better off. My mother attacked me once on a hunt. Now because of her, I could see hardly anything but light and blurred shapes. But Mackenzie lost her hearing and her left front leg. My poor sister couldn't live with our pack. So I took it to the next level and took her to the human world. But I thought I could handle our parents.

"You little Bitch," came my mother's growl one day as I was sleeping in our den. "Why can't you get up and help?"

I yawned and stretched my paws. Then the one importante thing you need to know with me is that I could shift into human. So could my parents. But they chose not to. I opened my eyes and blinked as the bright light stung them. But I didn't let a whimper out because I didn't want another whipping from mother's tail or a slap from my father's paw. I put my paw up to a scar on my neck and was about to scratch at it when the alpha came up. He wasn't exactly like my parents. He cared about me. His name was Jackson. He sat beside me and looked at my body.

"Don't worry, Olivia. I've got a plan to get you out of here."

I stared at my Alpha. "Really?"

"Do you want to live with Kenzie and her foster carers in the human world?" Jackson lay beside me and let me nuzzle up to him. "Or live with me in our den with Delilah?"

"You and Delilah," I whispered. "I feel safe when you two are around."

Jackson looked at me. "You do know you are going to Highh school in the Human world, though?"

"Does that matter, though?" I felt panicked.

Jackson put his paw on my one. "No, Olivia. It doesn't. Me and Delilah don't mind what you do."

I felt a bit happierr about it. "When can I move in?"

"Get here, now!" Came my father's angry voice.

"Shut up, Millington!" Snapped Jackson. "Leave Olivia alone."

"That Bitch should be dead," snarled mother coming up to the entrance of the den. "Oh ... sorry, Alpha Jackson."

She bowed her head. Then turned away. I was shaking in fear. Jackson stood up and helped me slowly to my paws. Then lead me out of the hell hole that was my den.

"Are you okay, my dear?" Jackson asked, gently leading me away. "Your first 12 years have been awful. It's a great thing that you did for your sister."

I couldn't find my voice. I was so scared. Jackson noticed the silence and nuzzled me. "You'll be okay."

But I wasn't sure.

———————

A/N: here is chapter 1. A day late! Sorry about that, everyone! To be honest, this book will be updated every saturday, unless I'm busy so the update will be on that Sundays when I'm busy.

I will finish the ocs so all of these names that I've put in have a character profile.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next Saturday for Chapter 2!

Please tell me what you think in the comments!

With love.

Wolfie