𝟐. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Oh

Oh. My. God.
What just happened.

Being recorded and posted without consent is a crime yet it wouldn't be a big deal for me, but my father's name in the headline and this video before my interview showing up in a week is a freaking big deal.

My parents are quiet conservative as I am the only child, they've become over caring. They have always done everything for me but they are always over concerned. They never say no to any of my wish and that's why even yesterday when I told them that I wanna go the club, despite of being worried and concerned they said Yes. and now this video, well it has created more than a mess for me.

Firstly, this isn't good for my parents reputation. Both of them have a good name in the society. People want excuses to talk about others and this might be the perfect one for them to talk about my parents and me behind our backs.

Second of all, It's my freaking interview in 3 days! If this video reaches to any corner of the Raizada Empire I am done for good.

The video shows nothing wrong, but the so called society just needs an excuse to put women down. But I simply am not gonna stress this out too much. It is fine if people wanna talk behind my back, or if the video reaches the Raizada Empire. I've done nothing wrong.

So I decided that instead of stressing over that stupid video I am going to start preparing for my interview.
RE's interviews are always the most tactic ones.
They only select a few handpicked individuals that passes all 3 stages of the interview.
Stage 1- Interview with the Recruiting Board
Stage 2- Recruitment Examination
Stage 3- Interview with Mr. Atharv Singh Raizada
Stage 1&2 seems not too tough to me but stage 3 is the one that has me worrying.

I've given a lot of exams in my life and I've participated in a quite a few debates so the interview and examination part doesn't seem too difficult, but a one on one interview with THE ATHARV SINGH RAIZADA. yes that seems quite a job.

Atharv Sir has been my inspiration from the time I learnt about him, how he singlehandedly managed to build such a huge and successful empire had me in awe.

It would be such an honour to work under him.

I completed my degree in the branch electronics and communications from IISc, because communications have always been my field of interest.
I've aspired to become a rocket engineer and that is why I completed my majors in communications that can help me achieve my dream.

The Raizada Empire is the perfect place for me to learn and develop my skills in communications and on the other hand I can also learn about a lot about the business world and how the industrial market runs in our modern times.

With all these thoughts in my head I stopped daydreaming and started prepping for the interview.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ♡

It's been two days since I've been preparing and today is my interview, I've gone crazy with all the thoughts and stress has been eating me alive. Mom and dad have constantly been here for me supporting and encouraging me and asking me to not worry a lot or I'll fuck everything up. I picked my outfit and got ready.

I took blessings from mom and dad and went to our home mandir and asked Ganpati Bappa to bless me and make my little heart happy with the internship, in return I bribed Him with 1 kgs of Motichoor ladoos

He always does my work and never disappoints me.

Mom and dad came to drop me to the RE office.
I got off the car and said goodbyes to mumma papa as I stepped towards the building.

As I took my steps towards the large areas of the company, my heartbeat fastened as my mind said,
"Eva, this is your do or die."

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading.
Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. ❤️
Also make sure to follow me on Instagram for all updates.
Show some love 🤍🤍🤍
Instagram : @authorrayy 💌

 Show some love 🤍🤍🤍Instagram : @authorrayy 💌