Chapter 18

Time had passed and Rocky and Reena learn to get on with their respectable lives without each other. Reena was busy taking care of Naveen and Kgf, whereas Rocky was busy looking after Ashok uncle's market. 

Kgf...4 and a half years later. The year 1987

Reena had woken up to the bright morning sun cascading of her face through the curtains. A warm smile plastered her face. This was her favourite way to wake up every morning. She looked down at a little boy who was laying on her chest, snoring away. 

Reena caressed the little boy's head and softly spoke "Naveen.....Naveen baby wake up." The boy stirred in his sleep, snuggling closer to Reena as he said "Amma 5 minutes please" the boy whined. She chuckled and said "Okay fine 5 minutes but then you have to get up ok". The boy nodded closing his eyes. 

Naveen was now 4 and a half years old. Reena and him have been living safely in Kgf for the last 4 years away from anyone's evil eye.  Naveen had become Reena's world. Nothing else in the world mattered to her anymore besides him. Because every time she looked into Naveen's eyes, she saw him. She saw her love....her Rocky. It was the only thing that made her feel like she still had a connection to him besides the amulet.  

Reena had got her son out of bed and ready for school. She sat him on the table and began brushing his hair. As she was brushing the hair, he gave her a kiss on her cheek and said "Your so pretty Mumma. I love you soo much". His beautiful brown eyes squinting as he cutely smiled. 

Reena pulled his chubby cheeks and gave him a feathery kiss on his forehead. "Thank you baby. I also love you sooo much. Now tell me why your being so nice all of a sudden" she asked. 

He realised his mum caught onto his act and pouted "Amma can I play with Adhav after school. please" Naveen pleaded. How could she say no to her precious gem. "If you promise to do your homework after then fine, ill let you play" she said. Her son gave her a big hug and said "Thank you amma". 

She picked him up and headed to the kitchen with him in her arms. She set him on the table and Fatimah maa entered from the kitchen. 

"Ajji, what is there to eat" the boy curiously asked. Fatimah maa smiled, ruffling his hair. "Ill cook anything for my prince" she exclaimed. "Mhh then I want idly" he said. Fatimah maa went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.  

Just then Chacha walked into the dining room and greeted the two. "Ajja!!" Naveen squealed as he ran towards Chacha who picked him up and spun him around. "Ajja what did you bring me this time" he asked as he pointed towards the large bag of toys and chocolate that Chacha had brought. 

Chacha was known to spoil Naveen, buying him gifts every time he left Kgf. This was something him and Reena argued about very often. 

"Hi Chacha, how was the trip to Bombay. Did the meeting go well?" she asked, giving Chacha a hug. Chacha was now in charge of taking any trips outside of Kgf for Reena and Naveen's safety. 

"Everything is going well Beti. Our boys are stationed at every check post in the city. The gold coming from Africa is being transported directly to Kgf so the police and CBI wont be under any suspicion. The meeting went very well, the jewellery dealer from Bombay had given us access to all his warehouses so we can easily use it to store our stock." he said. 

Reena noticed the bag in the corner of the room and she immediately glared at Chacha who just awkwardly smiled back. "Chacha! how many times have I told you not to spoil him soo much. He already has a whole room of toys that you buy him every time you leave. Does he really need more huh" she said and hid the bag in her room.

 "Come Naveen its time to eat" she said and she fed him his food. Fatimah maa, Anand, Chacha and Vanaram also accompanied them for breakfast. Reena then dropped her son to school which was located in Kgf. Precisely the school she mention to Rocky that she wanted to build.