Chapter 2

Just as Rocky and Reena were about to come to each others embraces, a gunshot was heard. it echoed through Kgf which was now filled with silence. Reena's eyes widen as she see's Rocky drop his glasses on the floor.

The air felt as thick as a blanket as Reena began choking on her words. The people working in the mines had all turned their heads to see where the source of sound came from when they all froze.

"Rr...Ro....Rocky" was all Reena managed to say before she felt her whole body collapse to the floor. Her body was now filled with excruciating pain, but she couldn't scream. She opened her mouth to cry but only her shaking breath could be heard. Her body began to tremble as her hands struggled to keep still. Her vision was blurred with tears that threatened to pour down her cheeks. The blood began flowing out of Reena like a pipe, drenching her once white lehenga.

 The blood began flowing out of Reena like a pipe, drenching her once white lehenga

People began to chase the intruders that had managed to enter the mines. Gunshots could be heard every second. The grounds began to vigorously shake at the amount of gunshots fired. The whole place was filled with panic and screams, but none of it addressed to Rocky.

He physically couldn't move. All he could see was the love of his life, his Chinna, his Reena laying on the floor. The life he imagined to have with her, that minutes of pure happiness and joy they shared, a lifetime of dreams were all shattered within a second. All he could hear was her shaking breath and her struggle to call his name. He slowly approached her. His body trembling and his eyes brimming with tears. He kneeled down to her as she slowly turned her head to face him. He couldn't think of anything to say. He felt helpless, his life was slowly being drained right before his eyes. As his hand was shaking he slowly placed his large palm on Reena's stomach where she got shot. They couldn't hold back their tears anymore. A lone tear escaped both there eyes as they reminisced the life they shared together which was now going to come to an end. 

They both had dreamed of their future together. Waking up together ever morning, sleeping besides each other every night, feeding each other food, taking their kids to school, telling their kids funny bedtime stories, to grow old together and hold each other until their last breath. But their dreams had to be put to a halt as Reena took her last breath. Rocky froze. his hand still on her stomach he stared into her deep brown orbs that stared right back at him but he couldn't feel anything anymore. He couldn't feel her warmth, her love, her compassion. Nothing. She was gone.

Suddenly all Rocky could see was red. He carefully slid his hand of of Reena and charged at the men that killed his wife. 

basically the rest of the scene is just Rocky's fight scene with Adheera and it resumes as Rocky leaves to kill gurupandian.

Chacha knelt down to Reena who was now completely drenched in blood. Her slowly caressed her face and closed her eye. Chacha held Reena in his hands as he began to sob. His cries were interrupted by a voice.

"what mines did they enter through ". Chacha looked back to see Rocky who looked terrifying. His hair was messed up and his face and shirt was drenched in blood. Chacha's choked on his words seeing his beta like this. "th...the...third mine.." said Chacha. He didn't even spare Chacha a look as he took the gun from the guard and approached the car that was waiting there, ready for him." Rocky...Rocky listen to me, we have to leave, where are you going. your going to ruin everything if you leave now" screamed Chacha in his attempt to get Rocky to listen but in didn't work.

Rocky's car sped of leaving only Chacha, Anand, Reena and a few guards present. Chacha looked at the guard signalling him to bring Reena's body to the mansion for the funeral when her felt something tugging his shirt. He looked down in disbelief to see Reena's fingers twitch slightly. 

hey I hope you guys like this chapter. the story will make more sense as time goes I promise.  also feel free to comment your thought on the chapter.