"You get the princess treatment every other day, however today you will be getting the queen treatment from me Sammy." Tyler responded to my question, looking at me as he put on the seat belt. "It was me who made up those rules and they apply to each birthday."

"Well I am looking forward to seeing what the queen treatment includes." I  said to Tyler, putting on my seatbelt feeling the corner of my lips forming a smile. "Note it, from now I need to start giving you the king treatment on your birthday Archer."

Nick obviously was the one sitting down on the driver's side meanwhile Chloe was sitting down on the passenger seat searching for a song to play on her phone. I heard Nick turning the car on and began  driving us away from the university parking lot making its way towards the nearest exit of the university campus.

"Sammy, will find out soon about what the treatment includes but first I need you to put this blindfold on and make sure that it's covering your eyes please." Tyler spoke, reaching into a green bag and retrieving a blindfold. "And what would you include in the king's treatment?"

"Why do I need to put on the blindfold?" I asked a question to no one in particular looking down at the blindfold on Tyler's hand with a curious expression written on my face. "I don't going to tell Archer, you will need to wait and see what it will be."

"Since learning this new information I can't wait for my twenty-two birthday to get here." Tyler told me, looking at me.

"I can answer your question, my dear best friend." Child started speaking and joining our conversation. "Samantha, we need you to put on that blindfold because we don't want you figuring out where we are going before we arrive at our first destination."

"Okay, I will put this blindfold on to make you guys feel better." I told them, softly taking the blindfold from Tyler's hand then I placed it over my head making sure that it was covering my eyes just like Tyler had said a couple of minutes ago.

"Sammy, are you able to see anything?" I heard Tyler asking me, feeling the car moving a little faster than it was before. That made me think that there is a possibility that we are currently on a highway.

"Archer, I can assure you that I don't see anything with this blindfold covering my eyes." I responded to Tyler's question as I felt Tyler taking a hold of my hand crossing our fingers together.

"Okay, that's good Sammy." Tyler whispered into my ear, in the background I could hear a song starting to play coming out from the car's audio system.

"How many minutes is it going to take us to arrive at our first destination?" I asked my best friend, leaning my head down on Tyler's shoulder still feeling his hand against mine.

"Samantha, according to the GPS is going to get us tweety minutes to arrive at our first destination which gives plenty of time to talk about anything else." Nick was the one who answered my question not sharing anything else that might give away the location as I felt the car coming to a temporary stop.

"I know what the new topic of the conversation can be." Chloe spoke, joining into our conservation. "Ty and Nick, how are you guys feeling that the soccer season is coming to an end soon?"

"Chloe, that's a great topic to start a new conservation. I would like to hear what guys are going to answer." I spoke out loud, not lifting my head from Tyler's shoulder.

"Samantha and Chloe, you girls know how much I love soccer even though I am sad that this year's season is coming to an end. I am glad that soon enough I will be able to give my body the rest that it deserves until the new season starts once again next year." Nick was the one who spoke first answering his girlfriend's question.

"Babe, you are allowed to feel sad and happy at the same time just because you're a man doesn't mean you need to hide your emotions with anyone, especially with us." I heard Chloe telling her boyfriend after he had finished sharing his response with us. "Nick babe, I have seen you work so hard on this year's soccer season you deserve to get some break."

"Thank you baby, I love how you know what to say or do to make me feel better." I heard Nick telling his girlfriend with happiness coming out from his voice. "I love you babe."

"Of course, you're welcome babe, I am here for you to make you feel better no matter what." Chloe told her boyfriend, I could tell that my best friend was smiling. "I love you too baby."

∞∙∞∙∞∙∞

So far, my two best friends had planned to celebrate my birthday by first going to a cooking class. In the cooking class we learned how to make home pasta. At the end all the people who had participated could take what we made home. It's safe to say that my best friends and I had an amazing fun time at the cooking class. The second place that we went to was a local Escape Room that we successfully ended up solving the escape room with a few minutes to spare.

The third destination was a dine in a movie theater where all of us watched a movie that I wanted to see for awhile now while we watched the movie we ate dinner. And now, we are going to Tyler and Nick's off campus house to sing me happy birthday, eat some of the cake and drink some alcohol.

"Golden queen, how would you rate this birthday's celebration? Most importantly, are you enjoying your birthday?" Tyler asked me, taking my hand on his while we walked out of the movie theater with Nick and Chloe walking right behind us.

"Archer, I am having a wonderful time so far, Chloe, Nick and you had planned activities based on my likes and the things that I love to do. I gotta say this is an amazing way to make me feel loved on the day that I was born. Yeah, lover boy this is going to be one of my favorite birthdays. Do you think that you will top it next year?" I replied to Tyler's question, smiling at him and looking down at our hands together.

As I finished speaking, Tyler and I stopped walking under a street light pole of the movie theater parking lot. It wasn't until now that I realized Tyler was looking at me with love in his eyes. Seeing him looking at me that way took me by surprise. This is the first time that I have seen him looking at me like this and ended up sending unwelcome  butterflies to the pit of my stomach. It was just us under the streetlight looking at each other like we were the only two people on the planet.

"I am super happy to hear that the golden girl is having an amazing birthday and that you are feeling the love Chloe, Nick and have for you because that is what you deserve nothing less. Maybe who knows is too early to say but I do believe that there's a possibility that we can top it off." As those words left Tyler's lips, he lowered his face down, placing softly his lips against mine.

I smiled against his lips then I began kissing him. Our lips moved together like they have done a million times before. I felt Tyler letting go of my hands instead he placed them on my waist sending chills up through my body. Tyler and I kissed each other for what it felt like infinity. Until eventually Tyler and I stopped kissing each other, still feeling his fingertips on my waist.

"Are you ready to go to my house to sing you happy birthday, my golden girl?"