With each movement, he seemed to effortlessly embody the regal presence of a ruler, commanding attention and respect from those around him. His each and every moment screams attitude N confidence. Ayesha is captive by his movement. All his friends also do the same thing.

As the tension hung heavy in the air, Riyansh, a close friend of Neev's and also familiar with his family. With a sigh, he urged his friend neev to let go of his anger, dismissing Milind and his friends as insignificant distractions. Says "Chod yaar bhuke nange log hai, inke piche kyu apna mood off karna", Panchi ka bday khamkha kharab ho jayega".

"Leave it, buddy, they're just hungry and poor people, why spoil our mood because of them? Panchi's birthday will be ruined for no reason."

Just mention of Panchi's name and a sweet smile crept on his face and playfully slapped his head "ohhh uncle give me responsibility to bring her to the party she was coming down with me and I totally forgot now I have to go there ASAP" and Without wasting another moment he dashed into to the banglow.

When they saw Neev going inside milind and his friends burst into laughing... '

RAJEEV :- Tera bhi jawab nahin Milind, main bhi sochu ki Tu kaise bacchon ki party mein aane ke liye taiyar ho gaya..?? ab mujhe samajh aaya. Bada maza aaya in "Stuart Littles" ko tang karne mai.

Milind you are too good, beginning I am surprised that you are coming to a childish party but now I get it, it was so much fun to tease this "Stuart Little".

They talk randomly when suddenly lights go off.

AVINASH :- "bhai inn logon ne kya light ka bill nhi bhara kya,?? ye light kyu chali gayi"

Brother, haven't these people paid the electricity bill? Why did the light go off?" Avinash says.

While they were blabbering they noticed that figure illuminated by the focus light. Dressed in a voluminous pink ruffle frock and adorned with a dainty flower tiara atop her head, she stood out like a vision of innocence and grace. Her round, doe-like eyes sparkled with curiosity, framed by fair skin adorned with a hint of rosy blush on her cheeks.

Soft, slightly curly locks cascaded from the tiara, delicately framing her angelic face and brushing against her cheeks with a tender touch. In that moment, she exuded an aura of pure gentleness. captivating all who beheld her with her ethereal beauty and childlike innocence.

Hand in hand, Panchi and Neev coming towards the stage. They were talking and shared a moment of laughter, their joyous giggles filling the air with infectious warmth.
Both are looking adorable. Every one just stopped whatever they were doing and their sole attention towards that Lil Fairy.The whole garden was filled with only her laughter.

Her eyes widened seeing many people at once. "Ale itne shaale log log mele bdy pe aaye hai" yeahhhhhh,!!!

'so many people come for my birthday party' yeahhhh!!!

Panchi Says while clapping hands. Her whole act look someone so intensely.

Milind was seeing her ignoring everything. As Milind observed Panchi's radiant smile, his attention was drawn to the sight of Neev holding her delicate hand. Then he glanced down at his own hands, rough from years of hard work. The numerous small cuts and calluses bore witness to the toil he endured, he clenched his fist while looking at her.

A pang of envy surged within him, he remembered that night when he first met her, and what his mother told him..... With a tightening of his jaw, Milind clenched his fists, feeling a surge of frustration and inadequacy wash over him.