Comfort Zone - Part Two

Start from the beginning

I lightly chuckle. She slowly moves her arms away, keeping to what I said, I kept my eyes on her the entire time, never once venturing down to her bare chest. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

I had been sitting on my knees throughout this and went to resume my earlier position, but to my surprise, Y/N got up on her knees as well and sat opposite me, she stared into my eyes. She cradled my face in her hands before leaning up to crash her lips into mine, our lips moving together in perfect sync and my hands slowly moving up her bare back.

Y/N pulls back and sits back, she grabs one of my hands and places it at her waist. Her eye contact never breaking as she brings my hand slowly up her ribs, eventually reaching her left breast. A whimper escapes her swollen lips whilst a groan escapes me.

"You can look." She whispers.

My eyes leave hers as they trail down her body, taking in her beauty. I reach down and leave a wet trail of kisses from her neck down to her chest, she leans her head back and moans. I want to hear more of those moans, determined to hear more, I place some kisses around her right breast before taking her nipple into my mouth. Sucking softly.

"Anakin!" Y/N gasps, her hands flying up to tug at my hair.

I move over to give attention to her left breast, my hands trailing down to the waistband of the sleep shorts of mine that she is wearing.

"Lay back." I instruct softly.

Y/N lays back down, getting comfortable up on the pillows. I bend back down in front of her, gripping the waist band of the shorts and pulling them down, pulling them off and tossing them on the floor. I went to put my hands on her thighs but she pulled her legs up.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's only fair." She says, pointing at my pants.

I smirk and chuckle as I get up to pull my sleeping pants down, discarding them to the side on the floor. Leaving me in only my boxers, my hardness now very obvious pressing against the thin fabric.

Y/N bites her lip as her eyes scan up and down my body.

"Like what you see?" I smirk, getting back into bed.

"Yes, yes I do." Y/N returns the smirk.

I lean down and crash my lips against hers, rolling my hips against hers. Each time my hips move against hers, a moan releases from Y/N. It's like music to my ears. What I heard next ignited something within me.

"I want you." Y/N whimpers against my lips.

I pull back and scan her face for a moment.

"Anakin, I need you." She groans.

Fuck.

Without anymore hesitation, I reached down to grip the waistband of her panties, pulling them down her beautiful legs. Her eyes carefully watching me as I removed my only remaining piece of clothing, I watched her eyes widen as my cock sprung free from its hold.

"We'll go slow, okay?" I assure her.

She nods, I crawl back onto the bed, resuming my position back between her thighs.

The feeling of our bare skin to skin was in itself, an overwhelming wave of pleasure. I look down at her, just taking in at how beautiful this woman is right in front of me.

I reach down and run my fingers up her inner thigh, she closes her eyes and sighs. My fingers running closer to her core, without wasting another minute, I run a finger up her very wet slit.