zero

000 — prologue

000 — prologue

season one —
episode twenty two

ASPEN ARRIVES AT SPENCER'S house to go over the videos they've recently found on a flash drive in an abandoned storage unit, seeing the videos that are full of the five teenagers in their bedrooms and some of each of them being on their own

Aspen most of all notices the camera aimed at her bedroom window, Spencer and Aspen both sit at the head on the brunette's bed looking at Hanna, Aria and Emily looking through the multiple other videos, "Is that Jenna?" Hanna asks.

"You're late" Jenna Marshall's voice says through the video, "Who's she talking to?" Aria curiously asks as the unknown figure becomes known on the tape.

"Toby" Spencer states shocked coming closer to the laptops screen, before all five girls watch Jenna undress Toby as the said male is uncomfortable in doing so.

"Turn it off" Spencer demands disgusted in seeing the male she's growing close to being manipulated into sleeping with his step sister.

"Hold on, there's another video labeled under Aspen's name" Emily states scared for her cousin.

Aspen frowns pressing play before it reveals Aspen smiling to herself looking her figure over in her bedroom's mirror before a figure comes into the room.

Aspen slams the laptop shut shocked that her and her ex boyfriend's intimate moment was recorded for some pervert to get off too.

"Do you realize what these videos are? They're of us, Ali, Jenna, we're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes, we're naked" Aria states disturbed at the sight of the videos.

"Exposed" Spencer states looking beside her to see Aspen fidgeting and biting her fingernails due to her anxiety.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting it off on it?" Hanna asks also shocked.