“Work hard and persevere! Chase your dreams! You are all star-chosen idols!”

The recording of the first stage ended with a slogan.

The trainees were going to choose their dormitories and were confined to practicing the theme song. As for the instructors, they were free to move around and could rest for the time being.

Shi Xi stretched her back and felt that earning money was easy.

As expected, she who had the system was the female lead!

As long as she smiled casually at the camera, the money would flow into her account.

Happy!

Just as Shi Xi was happy, she heard Shuo Nan’s sneer.

“It’s really easy for some people to become instructors. They don’t have to say or do anything.” Shuo Nan put one hand in his pocket and snorted. He sneered and said, “Unlike us, we still have to coach the students’ theme song tonight.”

Ai Yi was not around, so Shen Hanquan smiled and said, “Different teachers have different roles. Alright, let’s hurry to the practice room.”

Shuo Nan was indignant, but since Shen Hanquan had spoken, he could only snort coldly, glare at Shi Xi, and turn to leave.

Shi Xi looked at Han Chuan and asked, “What am I going to do later?”

Han Chuan said, “You can get off work now.”

God knows how many times he had watched the recording from the side, afraid that Shi Xi and Shuo Nan would fight.

That’s right.

Other managers were worried that their artistes would say the wrong thing.

Han Chuan was worried that his artiste would be beaten up by others.

~

Chapter 117: Ning Yu Cried and Wanted To Marry Sheng Yan

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

There were a few times in between. Han Chuan felt that if Ai Yi had not stopped him in the middle, Shuo Nan would have gotten his hands on it.

After all, Shuo Nan did not seem to have much brains.

When Shi Xi heard Han Chuan’s words, she frowned in confusion. “The other teachers are going to the practice room. Can I get off work now?”

Then this money might not be too easy to earn, right?

Han Chuan was expressionless. “If they teach the theme song, will you know how to do it?”

Shi Xi: “…No.”

Han Chuan: “Then wouldn’t that be enough?”

“They didn’t let me learn it before!” Shi Xi felt wronged.

“You’re not a functional mentor. Let’s go,” Han Chuan said calmly.

A functional mentor could provide help to the trainees and provide them with teaching experience.

Meanwhile, Shi Xi stared at the title of ‘popularity mentor’. In reality, she was just an ordinary guest.

After getting into the car, Shi Xi asked in puzzlement, “Why did this show invite me to be its mentor?”

Could it be because she was good-looking?

......

She had nothing to do with the word ‘idol’!