depressed part 1

my name is angela. i have four sisters. i am the only child outside or my father is different. because of this they have always fought with me since i was a child and i was left as a watchman at home. my mother is always in work with dad.

a few years later my father got sick and died. I was only 4 years old when my father died

Even though father was not buried yet, mother followed. Our family was very sad and because I am the youngest, I have no idea what happened when mother and father were buried.

a few years later, it was my birthday, they didn't even let me out of the house because I was always being bullied by my friend.My sister scolded me on the day of my birthday because I was reprimanded and locked me in a dark room.

there I met a girl, I didn't know what was happening to us, she was the only one with me in that room where I was locked up. while she was talking to me I didn't know that my sister was listening to us.My sister didn't let me out of that room. They only let me out after a few hours.

(Then my sister talk to me)

sister: who are you talking to there? are you crazy? is it still because of the death of their father and mother?

Me: there is a young girl, she plays with me and doesn't scold me, she says she is my sister!!! I shouted angrily at my sister

sister looked at the room and the door was closed, I ran because they might beat me, sister screamed, she was asking for help, my other sisters came down from above to help her.

I was so scared that I locked myself in my room. The girl who helped me was still there with me.

my sister: why are you locked up there? are you crazy? you devil!! (Sister shouted angrily)

Me:that's not me!! If you are angry with me, I will run away from this house!!, I don't like you!!

After a year's

I'm still in that house. I was in grade 9 when I started going to school and being bullied in our house. They left me at home and made me clean the house..

They can't even understand what my heart feels because of what they do to me. I can't do my school projects anymore and I failed in my studies.

I get scolded at school and I get stressed, I can't do it and because of this I just dive into illegal drugs. They don't know about it and I hide it because they don't care that I use it. until one day someone reported that I didn't go to school and that I was using illegal drugs

I was imprisoned and after a few years I was released again..he never did it again but I went home very angry when I found out that they no longer live there so I was even more sad because of the bad news

because of this I was not able to go to school again and I got married in no time. I have many children and I have enough in life. My sisters are in other countries they don't know me anymore and some of them are dead .we rose through the hardships and my children were able to finish my female sisters found out that I am rich so they came home and asked me for help, they look like they are seriously ill and they can no longer eat well in other countries and their husbands have driven them away.

Even though I couldn't do anything, he helped them and they were very grateful to me.. until.

The police arrested my sisters, I didn't do anything because they said they were already in jail, I was sad and my sisters left a message

the message says:

Please forgive me for what I did to you and because of this you suffered.. we killed people because we just wanted to get rich.. because of this we will be imprisoned, forgive and thank you for all that you did to us..thank you for being my sister.

this is based on true story.i want to make another part if I have more time to do it thanks for reading love 💞