Flower Beauty. Tighnari

Start from the beginning

Surely I heard something.

A fox leapt out from the bushes.

Oh, just a wild animal.

You turned your attention back to the flowers, unaware that somebody was indeed there, admiring from afar.
.............................................................
*Tighnari's POV*

Who is she?

Heat rose to his face as he was almost caught staring at Y/N.

Thank the fox for being there.

Hard thudding came from his chest.

Tighari put his hand over his chest as to try to stop the intense rumbling.

He quietly glanced back out.

Y/N was still sitting there, softly touching the petals.

Who knew she would like them so much.

The flowers that he decided to plant there.

Just like how Y/N thought the scenery was similar to a skilled painting, Tighari thought so too, except his included a girl stroking the soft petals.

Not long after, the sound of crushing grass was heard from her direction.

Tighari could see you quickly getting up, brushing any loose blades of grass attached to your dress.

Grabbing your basket, you quickly disappeared back into the forest.

A slight feeling of sadness washed over his chest.

Stepping out into the sunlight, Tighnari walked to where you had just sat and kneeled down towards one specific flower.

The one Y/N had just felt.

Picking it up, he softly put the flower towards his face.

He breathed in its scent.

It smelled sweet.

Placing it nicely into his front pocket, Tighnari swiftly left in the opposite direction.

All while this feeling of butterflies swarming inside his stomach continued to grow.

.............................................................
Time slowly past by and yet you can recalled the field of flowers vividly.

Deep in thoughts you were unaware that your mother had been calling out your name.

"Earth to Y/N."

"Y-yes....? What is it, mom?"

Your mom glanced at you.

"Are you alright? You seem to be thinking alot lately about something. Earlier, you had almost lost your footing on that one bridge!"

Just like she had said, while on the trails earlier, you had almost tripped and fell if it weren't for her holding you tightly.