Artificial Love. Il Dottore

Working hard in his laboratory, the mad doctor stared at the screens in delight.

All the mechanics were fitting into their places.

He did it. He finally did it.

The one creation that would end all the lives of those who have wronged him, making them kneel below his feet for mercy.

Everyone across the big and wide Teyvat would know his name.

Il Dottore. The Doctor.

He and his clones would put all of Sumeru in the grasp of his palm.

Beep. Beep. Beep....

The machines alerted. In front of him, a giant cage covered in wires, pumping mysterious purple liquid into the container.

Once the screen timer reached a dead end, the doors to the container opened with a big gush of wind and smoke, engulfing the laboratory.

Out came Il Dottore's most successful project to date. Y/N.

You opened your eyelids, taking in your surroundings.

You stretched out your metallic arms, then stepped out of the pod and into the fresh air.

Your robotic face stared at the doctor with zero emotions. The man flapped his arms out wide to his sides and walked towards you with the biggest and most sinister smile.

You stood in silence, waiting per command.

"Dearest, it is so amazing that you are now standing in front of me. I've been waiting, expecting this day to finally come, and here you are."

Sensing his delightful pleasure, you bowed down in front of Dottore.

"Master, I am happy to have pleased you."

"Now, now, there is no need for the formalities. We have business to take care of promptly."

As said, Dottore walked away, motioning you to follow his lead.

You followed his lead, unaware of your purpose for living. For existing.
.............................................................
For the next few weeks, you continued to follow Dottore around.

Wherever he was, you were there with him.

As he continues to plan out his ideas, you continue to observe his body and facial reactions.

Strangely, you noticed that whenever there was something that pleased him, he would raise the corners of his mouth, hands clasped together in front. However, whenever anything annoyed him, he would grip his fists hard, grit his teeth together, and tense up his body posture.