But after he took the microphone, he seemed like a different person.

He was a fierce rapper.

Shi Xi didn’t know how to rap, but after seeing Ai Yi’s rap, she deeply understood how difficult it was to be an artist.

The trainees went into a frenzy again.

Which boy didn’t love rap?

After Ai Yi’s rap ended, there was a round of applause from the audience.

Shi Xi clapped her hands. She had heard Ai Yi’s rap before, but it was a different feeling to hear it live.

Then came the vocal music teacher, Zheng Feicai’s stage.

Zheng Feicai was nearly forty years old, but she had maintained herself well. She was still a beauty, and her vocal range spanned several degrees. Her bass was soft and graceful, and her high notes were effortless.

After a song, the music lingered.

Finally, it was Shen Hanquan’s stage.

Compared to the previous few people, Shen Hanquan was more like an all-rounder.

Shen Hanquan, who came from an idol background, had handsome features. His short black hair was cool and handsome, and his eyes were calm and domineering. He could sing and dance well, and his rap was also very outstanding. He gave the trainees a complete singing and dancing stage.

Shi Xi could not take her eyes off him and could not help but say, “He’s so amazing!”

He could sing and dance at the same time, and his voice did not tremble at all.

Shuo Nan stood beside Shi Xi and chuckled, “For Shen Hanquan to have his current fame, he naturally has some skills.”

“Unlike some people, they can easily obtain the position that others want with just a face.”

With that said, Shuo Nan took a deep look at Shi Xi.

~

Chapter 112: A Vase Who Doesn’t Know Anything, To Be a Teacher?

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Shi Xi naturally heard the dissatisfaction in Shuo Nan’s tone.

It was probably because the teachers all had a few tricks up their sleeves, and only her tricks were on her face.

“Even if you’re ugly, there’s no need to feel inferior. The heavens are fair.” Shi Xi tilted her head and smiled at him. “Although the heavens didn’t give you outstanding looks, they gave you talent in dancing.”

Shuo Nan gritted his teeth. “What did you say?”

Shi Xi smiled and said, “I said, don’t be jealous of my good looks. I’m under a lot of pressure because of my beauty!”

Ai Yi pressed down on Shuo Nan and advised him in a low voice, “Alright, alright. What’s there to be noisy about? The cameras are still here.”

“That’s right. You’re not good-looking to begin with. If your facial expression management was a little worse, you would look fierce.” Shi Xi smiled brightly. “I’m going to freshen up my makeup.”

Shuo Nan looked at Shi Xi’s back as she left. He held his breath and asked Ai Yi, “Am I ugly?”

Ai Yi replied, “Of course you’re not ugly. She’s just trying to piss you off.”

Shuo Nan’s looks were indeed outstanding. To be able to become a dance instructor for [Star Idol], other than his talent in dance, his looks were also extremely outstanding. His facial features were three-dimensional and firm. It was the kind of stunning looks that could be seen at a glance.