Ch. 18

Knuckles pov

I was in my guest room thinking and imagining the suffering Sonic went through.

I felt like such an idiot. I can hear Sonic screaming and crying.

I even imagined myself watching in horror, thinking of this imposter and what he did to him.

Of course, my thoughts were interrupted when I hear Silver, Mephiles, and Shadow having sex in the living room.

Good God. Can't they give it a rest? I am being framed here and they picked a time like this to fuck around?

I laid down while I sighed deeply. I said to myself while hearing their moaning and groaning, "Why? I never shoulda made that dumb wish. This is possibly my fault."

I then gasped with my eyes widened. I was starting to see things.

There was blood on my gloves. I looked around, seeing nothing but the dark woods.

I was getting scared. I kept looking around while hearing faint and slightly understandable whispers in the trees.

I can make out one of them saying; 'You, try to kill him.'

I gasped and turn to a trembling and bloody Sonic shaking and whimpered.

I tried to help him but he screamed and kicked me.

I said to him, "I didn't do it! I swear Sonic! I didn't do it! It wasn't me!!"

He replied as he got back, "I don't believe you ya bastard!! You told me yourself. I am not your friend!!! Just leave me alone!! You're a monster!! A merciless and dangerous monster!!"

His voice echoed while I stepped back at those words.

Sonic never called me that before. Let alone, me. Oh God Sonic is really convinced!!

Was it actually me? Have I really attacked him? Did I really try to kill him?

No!! It's not true. I didn't do it.

I shook my head as I see I was back in the guest room while hearing the trio moaning and groaning still.

I doubt Silver is sucking on one of the boys cocks. Still, it's impossible.

I kept thinking and thinking. Then, I heard the news and then talking.

Something about the guards and everything. Oh man, this is fucked up.

They're sending road blocks on the boarder and what has happened.

They were searching for me, including, Angel island. I swear if someone steals the master emerald as evidence I'll be mad.

But I'm more mad that someone wore my face in order to hurt Sonic.

I laid down on the floor and said to myself, "I wish I knew what happened., without any proof of my innocence, they'll put me in jail."