Ch. 16

Knuckles pov

We went back and watched the camera. It recorded the whole thing.

When we watched it, my eyes widened. It was me. I was harming Sonic.

It's no wonder Sonic said it was me. That looked and sounded like me but it wasn't me.

It just can't be me.

Even Mephiles, Shadow, and Silver know that. How could this be me?

I don't get it. I watched in horror seeing Sonic in this kind of state.

Then Manics voice caught his attention. He then slapped Sonic in the face and said angrily, "You got lucky this time, but I'll be back to finish the job."

It's what Sonic thought when I encountered him for real.

He thought I was going to finish him off. Still I don't like this.

Shadow said to us, "There had a got to be an explanation for this. We both know Knuckles didn't do it."

Mephiles asked him, "Then who the hell is that? Scourge The Hedgehog?"

Silver answered him, "No. he's with Fleetway getting fucked in the ass. He too had an alibi. Those two had been at Scourges apartment assfucking at the time."

Shadow asked, "Then Metal Knuckles or Metal Sonic?"

Mephiles shows a photo of Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles making out in the chemical plant and said, "Nope. They gave me this just in case."

I was shocked. Metal Knuckles and Metal Sonic are dating?!

Metal-Knuckles had his arms wrapped around Metal-Sonic 'who is kissing him passionately' with his leg up.

That kinda made me think of me and Sonic.

I sighed deeply before I asked myself, "Why did it haft to be me? Why the hell?! Why Sonic?!"

I sniffed and felt hot tears in my eyes. I felt like it was my fault. It was because of me. I got my wish.

Sonic suffered and I wished it.

If I know about it earlier I woulda saved him from this 'imposter'.

I heard him scream that night and I didn't even help him.

Oh God, what the hell has happened?

Why did this imposter hurt Sonic?

I don't fucking get it! There has to be a connection.

I then went to another room to clear my head as I sat down in sorrow and regret.

Sonic used to be my friend but now he thinks that guy is me.

If any of these villains didn't do it then who the hell did?!

There has to be someone who did this to Sonic. But who the fuck is it?!