Rich Apprentice x Online Game Master (16) [h]

Arad picked up Dingdong and pressed her on the bed. While kissing her mouth, he reached into the clothes, pushed them away, and kneaded the softness of her chest.

Dingdong didn't expect that Arad would be so enthusiastic and eager, completely different from his past. Her face was slightly hot, her movements were very coordinated, and there was some faint expectation in her heart.

Arad looked at her round, white and tender breasts and the quivering pink nipples. He couldn't help lowering his head and sucking her, caressing the areola with his tongue, and sucked vigorously.

The clothes were pushed up, and his hands immediately found the mysterious paradise.

It was already wet down there, and after Arad's fingers felt the wetness, he immediately eagerly waited for it.

Dingdong has always been submissive in this regard. She put her hands around Arad's neck, hooked her legs on his waist, and rubbed gently.

Humming in her mouth, the fire of desire was about to burn Arad completely. He gritted his teeth and couldn't help but take off his clothes, spread her legs, aimed at the flower hole, and pushed forward to hit her.

The sudden impact made Dingdong groan and frown.

Arad stiffened his body and felt the tight and tender pussy. Seeing Dingdong's expression, he gently kissed her eyebrows and withdrew a little. Dingdong responded to him and said softly: "It's okay."

He straightened his waist and inserted it hard, and began to pound hard.

"Ah... so deep..." Arad started to exclaim without warning, and she put her hands on his arms, trying to prevent Arad from entering so deep.

The hard, thick and long meat stick was pressed deep into the flower hole, and every collision brought strong stimulation. She felt that she could hardly stand it, and the flower's heart seemed to be broken by him.

Arad wanted to control himself and be gentle, but after holding her and feeling her petite body in his arms, he felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction.

Her hair lingered on her cheek, her little hands were on his shoulders, and her whole body became one with him.

Therefore, I can't be gentle, I just want to penetrate hard again and again.

The meat stick rubbed against the fleshy walls of the tender hole, and it went deep in and out quickly. The sound of slapping sounded back and forth in the room, and the nipples swept back and forth on her chest.

"Ah...um...ah...slow down...slow down...master..." She cried out delicately, unable to keep up with his intense frequency. The waves of pleasure were so strong that they almost drowned Dingdong.

The already narrow vagina tightened, and Arad was painfully pinched by her. He finally slowed down a little, thrusting three shallow and one deep.

His arms rested on her neck, and his legs spread her legs on his waist. He sucked on Dingdong's neck. He speeded up in confusion as she gradually relaxed.

After just a few seconds, Dingdong reached the climax. Her vagina couldn't stop contracting and trembling, and large waves of liquid spurted out from her vagina.

After feeling the changes in her body, Arad worked harder and thrust in and out for a while. Then he suddenly went deep and hugged her, and the hot white fluid spurted out.

After the two people calmed down, Dingdong heard Arad ask: "Which city are you in?"

He wanted to see her, and was a little dissatisfied with the game.