𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

He walked up to the back door, luckily, it was unlocked already.

"Dumb ass niggas," Judah shook his head as he walked inside, his black 'Protection Pack' New Balance 2002R's making zero sound as he quietly maneuvered through the home.

He had searched the entire downstairs and no one was there so he went upstairs.

Once he was upstairs, he heard the repeated sound of a bed creaking coming from the first bedroom on the hall.

"I know damn well.." He mumbled before he opened the door, scrunching his face up when he saw both of his victims butt ass naked, Verna was on top of Randy, riding him slowly.

She screamed when she saw Judah.

"Aw hell nah, y'all put some damn clothes on," Judsh cursed while shaking his head, pointing his gun a the couple.

The pair quickly scrambled to find clothes, putting on whatever they could find.

"W-What do you want for us! Money? Do you want money? Just name the amount!" Verna told him quickly.

"Nah shorty, 'ion want nun of that sick ass money y'all got," Judah said, then sending a bullet to Randy's foot causing him to yell out in agony.

"Randy! Oh my God! What do you want from me?" Verna asked Judah again as her husband cried out in pain.

"Just want y'all dead fa' real," Judah said before pointing the gun to Verna.

"Wait! Wait!" Randy yelled causing Judah to pause, he just wanted to hear what Randy had to say.

"Just kill me, spare her, please" Randy pleaded causing Judah to laugh.

"Y'all funny as shit, the only way ima spare her is if yall dance,"

"What?" Verna asked, very confused.

"Dance, do it or get shot, you chose,"

"How is he going to dance? His foot-

"I said dance bitch," Judah laughed, not even being able to take himself serious.

They weren't moving so he began to send shots to their feet, causing them to move around to dodge them.

Judah laughed as he continuously shot a their feet, Verna threw a little arm movements in there so Judah could potentially spare her life making Judah laugh even harder.

"Nah, yall funny as shit," He said before sending two clean shots through both of their heads, ending the dancing session.

He reached in his pockets for his burner phone, pulling it out and calling his clean up team.

He just shook his head as he left out the building, pulling out his phone because there was no way he was waiting another hour to talk to his girlfriend.

He scrunched his face up when she didnt answer his call, he then called her again as he got into his car.

"Fuck is you doing? Why you ain't answer my shit?" He frowned as he crunk up his car.

"Baby, I said an hour, what do you need?" Lay asked him as her hairstylist laughed to herself, her client's men rushing them was something she had to deal with daily.

"I can't miss you now?"

"I never said that Judah, what are you doing?" She asked him, although she was smiling. His clingy-ness was cute to her.

"In the car, I gotta' stop by my spot but then ima' be on the way,"

"Girl, that's just how he is. I love it though," Lay smiled as she stood up from the chair, feeling the long locs brush again her ass.

"But he's probably waiting for me outside, so let me hurry up. Thank you again! Everything looks sooo good," Lay thanked her stylist as she picked up her purse, which held her essentials inside.

She pulled out her phone and opened cashapp, sending the stylist $250, $100 of that being a tip.

Lay was always a heavy tipper, she had the money to do it so why not?

"Oh my gosh, thank you girl! Happy Birthday! and I hope you enjoy your trip,"

"Thank you, I'll see you whenever girl," Lay said before turning to leave.

She walked outside of the salon to see Judah leaning against his car, his eyes glued to his phone as he waited on her.

She approached him, causing him to look up at her.

"Damn..." He mumbled when he saw her new appearance, she was so pretty to him.

"Soooo, what do you think?" She asked, doing small spin for him.

"You look pretty as hell mama, I like it," He complimented causing her to smile.

"Come here, I missed yo' pretty ass," He mumbled, pulling her into his arms.

"I could tell, you were rushing me like crazy," She told him after placing a kiss on his lips, he then let her go so that he could open the car door for her.

"How much you spend?" He asked after he went to his side and got in, grabbing his phone so that he could send her money.

"Um....250," She answered, he nodded before sending her $500.

She didn't even bother to try to stop him, he was going to do it regardless.

"I can't wait for this trip oh my goshhhh," Lay exclaimed to her bestfriend as they sat on Lay's couch.

"Yesss, like I wanna' twerk on a yacht so baddd, we're turning up everyday of the week, I swear," Milan replied.

"I wanna' go to the clubs, I wanna' get drunk, like I wanna' do everything,"

"You're not even old enough to drink babe,"

"In Turks & Caicos the legal age is 18, baby I'm getting drunk" Lay smiled.

"Oh excuse me then, so spill, are you losing the v-card or no?"

"I don't know girl...I want to but I'm so freaking scared," Lay said in a hushed tone since Judah was currently sleeping in the other room.

"There's nothing to be scared of girl! It hurts for a little bit at first but after that...bitch" Milan said causing Kay to laugh.

"I guess I'll have to see what happens, if it's meant to happen then it will, if not then that's fine,"

"Yeah yeah, just don't let him dickmatize you, you might end up pregnant,"

*wink, wink*

this was really a filler tbh, vacation next chapter

thoughts?