S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲

TW
drugs, self harm, guns, violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content, weapons, gang activity, deaths, fighting, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read this chapter because I will not change it.

And if one of y'all hoes say something like, "be a lady" or some like that over the things she does, go ahead and get up out this story girly😂

Also some people in this chapter don't exist in real life, like some people who Marz had beef with don't exist just random names/people.

STAR: Marz - Full Documentary
Maralyn Maria Perez, the real name of the rapper Marz. Maralyn was only 15 when everything went uphill and downhill for her.

Maralyn grew up in Compton, Los Angeles County, California, United States, in the most dangerous street Manchester Boulevard.

She had a terrible childhood, she joined a gang at the age of 10 also her first time getting in trouble with the law, she had almost went to juve when she was 10 over weed charge and stealing but the judge decided to just tell Maralyn everything that she was doing wrong and hope it would teach her right from wrong.

CLIP SHOW

"When i was 10 i joined a gang that was also my first time getting in trouble with the law, it was a weed charge and stealing, but the judge did let me go," Marz said talking to the interviewer.

"At the age of 10"

"Yea, a y-"

"Wait where were your parents, if you don't mind me asking,"

"Shit i don't even know,"

"How did you even get your hands on weed at such a young age,"

"One because drug dealers don't care if your one, if you're paying then they don't care, and two whenever i brought the weed or guns or anything at a young age, i always made myself look older then i really was,"

Pictures of Marz at 10 looking older,