S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ

[ " fuck everyone, who said i needed y'all? " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " This is the life of Marz, King Von's girlfriend, after she's gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how it would almost end her life "

[ "𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙" ]
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

THE BADDIES EXPERIENCE WAS OVER, which means the case starts, she would have to do her confessionals, everything. It also meant drama will start again since the episodes were going to be out and Marz could see who was talking all that.

When the baddie experience was going on, Marz didn't really post anything on instagram, so this meant that she would post some of the old pictures she took while the episodes were dropping.

Aka she would post dumps of the pictures and videos she took when the episodes were taking place and post them when the episodes were posted.

She would have lots to do since she didn't do anything for 3 months, since she was doing the baddie experience. After the show she still and started to have beef with some of the girls, and she would have more to see when the episodes drop.

She had beef with ET still, Rollie still, and that was it for now. She didn't have beef with anyone, she was just waiting until the episodes drop so she could see who really had a problem with her.

She just hoped that after the reunion or whatever, all the drama and shit talking would stop.

how wrong she was..