Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}

Start from the beginning

Sonya: Alright, only if he's okay with it.

Toni smiled as the two shared a kiss and Mandy was happy, she's happy because she knew that Y/n will help and that her best friend is getting what she's wanted for however long now, so once Y/n was free and the kids weren't around the four adults sat down to have a quick talk about it, Mandy was right, Y/n was okay with helping them both out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mandy's carrying Caden in her arms as she takes him into his room, moving the covers out the way so she can lay the boy down in the comfort of his own bed, as soon as Caden hit the mattress he grabbed at the covers with a smile while Mandy tucked her baby boy in for the night.

Mandy: Okay sweetheart. Mommy loves you.

Caden replied that he loved her too and smiled when Mandy pressed a small kiss onto his head, Mandy made sure he has everything then got up to leave, ready to shut off the light and pull the door too so she can go and check on Nova, she's sleeping in her room right now though so it's easy to check up on the baby of the house.

Caden: Where's daddy?

Mandy stopped by the door and smiled a little, she knows where he is but she can't tell him that, he's only a boy and won't understand that he's just helping their friends live out their dreams, so she needed to think of a good excuse as the why this is the one time Y/n's not here to say goodnight to the boy.

Mandy: Daddy's helping Sonya and Toni with something. You'll see him in the morning, okay?

Caden nodded into the covers and his little stuffed bear, Mandy blow him one more kiss before closing the door too and sighing, Mandy looked down the hall and walked towards her own room, walking past the room that Sonya and Toni use every time they stay here, where Y/n's sitting on the edge of the bed with both Toni and Sonya on their knees, Toni sucking at his cock as Sonya watched making sure her hairs out the way.

Y/n: Fuck ~ You sure you've never done this before?

Y/n asked looking down to Toni as she smiled up with his cock in her mouth, Y/n wasn't expecting her to be all that great at this since she told him she hasn't had a real cock since College, Y/n went into this with an open mind though and now he's getting his mind blown.

Sonya: Get on the bed.

Sonya stood up and let Toni pop her mouth off his cock, Y/n looked up to his wife's BBF as she reached for the base of his shirt, Y/n helped her take it off then scooted back, now completely naked with his head on the pillows, Toni was already shirtless, just in her bra and pants, Sonya though was in her underwear, they made sure to put on a bit of a show for Y/n as Sonya stripped her wife for him.

Sonya doesn't like cock like Toni does, sure she prefers a women to a man but even she can't deny the satisfaction of a real cock shooting it's load inside her, so once Toni was stripped, only her bar left on, she climbed onto Y/n and positioned her pussy just above his cock, neither wanted to take too long since the last thing they want is Caden walking in or something, there's no reason he should but they still don't want to take the risk.

Toni: Oh wow ~

Toni took a deep breath as she eased herself down his cock, her hands on his abs helping her push up and fall down, Y/n's hands were on her waist, not doing much because he wanted her to take her time, the last thing he wants is to hurt her then have Sonya kick his ass, that's not as fun as it sounds.

Toni: Your so big ~

Y/n smiled up to her as she chuckled with nerves, it's been a long time since she got fucked by a real cock and the fake ones that they use don't go this deep, she doesn't need them too, Sonya though was starting to enjoy this more then she thought she would have, she stood there, rubbing at her covered pussy while her wife slowly started to grind on another man's cock, moaning and crying out in nothing but pure pleasure.