PERSPECTIVE ON LOVE

Start from the beginning

And suddenly, Natasha came, looked at Aditya, then at me,"Divyaanka, you know what? You're such a... bitch."

"What the heck, Natasha?" we all said together.

"Aur nahi toh kya, agar tujhe subah wali baat or abhi ki Mai Maya se baat kar rhi hu itni buri lagi toh tu sidha mujhse bol skti thi na, main Maya k sath tujhse bhi baat karti or subah toh mne ese he bol Diya tha. Lekin tune kya kiya Aditya ko bola aur kuch nhi mila, bitching krne k alawa?" She said, and I felt like crying right there because I don't even know what she was talking about.
[What else? if you had any problem with the morning incident or me talking to Maya now, you could have directly told me. I would've talked to you too, and in the morning, I casually said that, but what did you do, you told Aditya. Do you even know anything, apart from gossiping?]

"Are you crazy, Natasha? she said nothing to me, she didn't even know that I talked to you about this, and I just casually mentioned that you were rude in the morning, and now Divyaanka is sitting alone. What's the problem in this? You are acting too much today," Aditya angrily spat.

"Acha, sorry yaar pata nhi mujhe itna gussa kyu aa rha hai subah se, sorry Divyaanka, misunderstanding hogai yaar tu thodi gussa kregi, haina," Natasha said, holding her ears.
[Oh, sorry Divyaanka, I don't know why I am angry since morning, it's just a misunderstanding, you won't be angry, right?]

"Okay chal koi nahi... ohh it's lunch now... let's go to the canteen," I said.
[It's okay....ohh it's lunchtime, let's go to the canteen]

Both Natasha and Aditya started walking, and I was going after them when suddenly someone held my hand—it was Vansh.

"Are you okay? And I mean, seriously okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did feel bad, but she said sorry... so it's fine," I tried to explain.

"Really Divyaanka, start taking stand for yourself. Yaa tujhe sirf mujhse he ladnaa aata hai?" Vansh remarked.
[Or do you only know how to argue with me?]

"Hmm," I replied, I know he is right but I can't just start an argument when the other person is apologizing for their actions.

I noticed Aditya looking back at us, focusing on my wrist held by Vansh, and then we all marched towards the canteen.

IN THE CANTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The school canteen buzzed with the chatter of students enjoying their break. The aroma of snacks filled the air as Vansh, Aditya, Natasha, and Divyaanka found a corner table to continue their spirited conversation about ideal partners.

Aditya, the initiator of the discussion, leaned back in his chair, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Alright, folks, spill the beans. What kind of partner are you looking for?"

Vansh, sipping his coke can, couldn't help but chuckle. "You guys are too focused on outer appearances. I believe in connecting with someone on a deeper level, someone who is beautiful from within...i appreciate inner beauty more than anything. Looks fade, but a genuine connection and shared values last a lifetime."

Natasha playfully rolling her eyes, teased him, "Come on, Vansh, everyone has some preferences. What if you meet someone with those mesmerizing eyes you've always talked about?"

Vansh sighed, "Fine, maybe I appreciate beautiful eyes, but it's not the only thing that matters."

Natasha, grabbing a sandwich and twirling her hairs said, "Well, I like my boys tall, muscular, and with a slight beard. Oh, the hotness level should be off the charts!"

An awkward silence descended upon the table as the friends processed Natasha's vivid description. Aditya broke the silence with a smirk, "Hotness level, seriously? Are we rating people now?"

Natasha laughed, "Hey, physical attraction is a thing. You can't deny it."

Divyaanka, sipping her juice, added, "It's true. Initial attraction often sparks from physical appearance, but sustaining a connection requires more."

Aditya, grinning mischievously, decided to share his preferences. "I like girls with long hair, the kind that makes your heart skip a beat. And straight hair and beautiful eyes and tall but the real deal-breaker for me is glasses. I can't stand them, and short height is a big no-no," Aditya declared with a theatrical flair, eliciting laughter from his friends.

Natasha chimed in, "Well, Divyaanka, I must say, your description doesn't seem to match Aditya's checklist."

DIVYAANKAs Pov

"Haha, do I look like I care about your preferences? People are more than just their looks, Natasha" I said well I was hurt because of the way she said that

Aditya, grinning, responded, "True, but I like my girls without glasses and with straight hair, not the curly mess,noodle hairs"

"You guys are impossible. There's more to a person than their appearance." I rolled my eyes

As the conversation continued, Vansh shared his thoughts, "I believe it's important to connect with someone emotionally and mentally. Outer beauty fades, but inner beauty stays."

So thoughtful of him I thought and nodded in agreement, "Exactly, Vansh. A genuine connection and shared values are more meaningful than just physical attributes."

"Chal thik hai, phir bhi kuch toh hoga jo tujhe pasand hoga," Aditya asked, looking at me.
[Alright then, still, there must be something that you would like in your partner.]

"Men with Piercing especially lip piercing are cool and hot at the same time "I chuckled

"Looks like someone is daydreaming about a book boyfriend with lip piercings."Natasha playfully mocked

Aditya, seizing the opportunity for mischief, added, "Seriously sometimes I feel that maybe Divyaanka is into girls. Watch out, Natasha."

Natasha laughed, "What? Where did that come from?"

Aditya shrugged, "Just making things interesting."

Divyaanka, rolling her eyes, clarified, "I'm not into anyone at the moment. Let's focus on appreciating people for who they are, not their looks."

Vansh, coming to Divyaanka's defense, said, "Exactly. We shouldn't be judging people based on some checklist. It's about finding someone whose company you genuinely enjoy."

This continued, with Vansh emphasizing the importance of a deeper connection, Natasha defending the initial attraction, Aditya sticking to his checklist, and Divyaanka advocating for a more holistic approach to relationships.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of our Lunch break. We gathered our belongings, still laughing and teasing each other , heading towards the classroom.

"Aditya what if Divyaanka propose you?" Natasha asked out of no where

To be continue ..
AUTHORS NOTE

HEYAAA..HOW ARE YOU GUYS..SO YESS I UPDATED LATE AND THE CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I JUST CHANGED MY JOB SO CANY HELP IT BUT FROM NOW I WILL UPLOAD REGULARLY
PLEASE COMMENT YOU REVIEW AND SUGGESTIONS
AND VOTE!
THANK YOU
BYE BYE
LOVE Y'ALL 💗