Alpha D.va x Omega reader

This- is yelling

This- is flashbacks

["This"]- is sign language

'This'- is thinking

'This'- is mocking

LET THE STORY BEGIN!

|«||____________||»|

|«||___ [Y/N]'s POV ___||»|

|«||____________||»|

I was in the base for today as I had no missions or watch shifts. The hall ways were quiet calm despite the fact the base is full of guards. The eiry quiet giving a chill down my spine.

At the moment I was walking toward my room. I was in normal clothes because I had been in town. My black sleeveless turtle neck and black baggy pants were very comfortable.

Just as I got in my room my watch went off. I sighed and answered, putting my 'things' down.

"Agent [L/N], please report to meka station right now. Alpha D.va needs you." The automated voice told. I sighed in frustration at this. I didn't like that alpha at all because she was so.. creepy and overconfident.

She would always brag to me and others of her accomplishments. She would always flux her muscles towards the omegas. None of us paid her any mind though.

She was arrogant and selfish, and I hated her for it. But for some reason she would always mess with me. She would literally target me when she flexed.

She just loved getting on my nerves..

I sighed as I knew I couldn't escape this. Disobeying an alpha is like asking to be put on a punishment.

Once I was done getting my armor on, I swiftly went to the meka station. I sighed once I saw the grinning alpha. 'Looks like a pompous ass cheshire...' I thought, groaning.

"Reporting for duty ma'am..." I sighed. She only chuckled and patted me on the lower back. "Ah don't be so droopy! Your hanging out with one of the toughest alphas around~" she smirked.

I gagged and removed her hand from me. "I don't wish to be around for long, so what is my mission?" I asked. She frowned, almost baring her fangs a bit.

"There is no mission, I just thought it would be a little fun.." she said. I growled lowly under my breath. "May I please report back to my room then?.." I asked through gritted teeth.

She nodded sighing of anger. I then booked it, running out of there before I did something dumb. She was always so damn annoying.

|«||____________||»|

|«||__ .•••. __||»|

|«||____________||»|

On my way back to my room I bumped into.. them. Alpha Phara and Alpha Mercy. I had a crush on them since two months ago. And I've worked here for 8 months now.

I quickly scramble to get up. Alpha Phara just picked me up by my back armor. She then turned me around to look at them.

"Your just the omega we've been looking for, [Y/N]!" Alpha Mercy smiled. I was confused as Alpha Phara placed me down. I look at them as Mercy takes my hand in hers.