On the employee card, he read the name "Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul." The man seemed exceptional. There was an indefinable quality about him that drew attention. His natural allure and magnetic charisma were unmistakable even amidst the throng of employees.

Their eyes briefly locked, a momentary connection sparking between them. However, with a flicker of confusion crossing his face, the young businessman swiftly regained his composure and refocused on the task at hand, discussing the work plan. Despite his efforts to dismiss the fleeting thoughts, his mind kept drifting back to the distinct strengths he had observed in the employee. Determined to maintain professionalism, he pressed on with the meeting, interacting with his counterparts in the customary manner.

After concluding the meeting in the creative department, Gemini proceeded to inspect the progress of the marketing department. Striding through the corridors of the sleek office building, he arrived at the domain of the marketing team. With the door opening before him, he entered confidently, poised to impart his insights on the latest advertising strategies. The lingering frustration from the billboard debacle still gnawed at him, urging him to seek improvements in the marketing approach.

Surrounded by the gathered workers, Norawit cast a disdainful glance at the latest advertising poster proudly displayed on the wall, a copy of the problematic billboard at the airport. The sight only served to exacerbate his irritation. With a furrowed brow, he strode towards the startled workers, his displeasure palpable.

- What the hell happened to that airport ad? - He shouted, feeling frustrated. - It's not what people would want to buy, no one would even want to look at it! Badly selected accessories, the inscription looks like from a comic book and not to mention the models' hairstyles do not match the clothes!

The employees glanced at him in dread, mentally bracing themselves for potential repercussions, perhaps even automatic termination. Amidst the tense silence, one of the designers, named Pahn, summoned the courage to speak up.

- What exactly is wrong, boss? After all, the clothes are clearly visible, and if someone doesn't like them, they won't buy them anyway. - Gemini sighed, trying to control his emotions.

- Pahn, isn't it? I think you forgot who you're talking to now. Control your tone and only then speak your thoughts out loud. This ad is terrible and does not reflect what our company stands for. Everyone gathered here knows what style this collection represents, and yet you made something like this. This is not an advertisement for a cheap local shop. We operate internationally. There is no room for such mistakes here.

The conversation escalated into an intense discussion about the shortcomings of the campaign and brainstorming ways to enhance it. Despite his initial frustration, Norawit recognized this as a pivotal moment to reiterate his expectations of the team. Channeling the same vigor and determination that had propelled the company's growth, he redirected it towards fostering creative improvement in advertising.

Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul, although he was one of the talented designers at "Fashionable", was not one of those who liked being the center of attention. He only worked at this company for a year, so he didn't have the opportunity to meet his boss in person.

He is a man with exceptionally charming facial features adorned with thick black hair. His hair was short and carefully arranged, which gave him elegance and a modern expression. His black hair contrasted with his fair complexion, giving him a unique, captivating look.

Fourth's beauty was subtle, yet undeniable. His face was graced by well-defined cheekbones, and his eyes - perhaps his most striking features - were deep, expressive, and radiating intelligence.