- Hello grandpa, how was your day? - Gemini asked, pointing to the comfortable seat in the living room. Mr. Titicharoenrak, sitting in a comfortable armchair, replied with a smile.

- Ah, I went for a walk in the park and had a little rest. But tell me, how was your trip from Japan? - Norawit commenced his report with fervor, recounting his experiences in the land of cherry blossoms, detailing his business meetings and the profound inspiration he gleaned from Japanese culture. His grandfather listened attentively, pleased to see his grandson finding fulfillment in diverse encounters. After a while, the elder man regarded his grandson with a smile and spoke. - You know, my boy, life is not only about business and success. Someday it's worth stopping and enjoying what is really important. Like love, for example. - The young businessman had been avoiding this topic for a long time, but his grandfather decided to start a difficult conversation.

- There sure were a lot of cute guys in Japan, right? - Gemini smiled somewhat sheepishly but affirmed the truth. He still found it somewhat surreal that his grandfather remembered his grandson's preference for men. Grandpa's lips curled into a subtle smile. - Maybe it's time to think about something more than just business. I'm already retired and you are my only grandchild. I would like to see you standing at the altar and building your own family. - Norawit looked at his grandfather with slight surprise, feeling internally irritated.

- I don't have time for love. I need to focus on growing the company. - Mr. Night nodded and his face twisted slightly.

- I understand that you have ambitious goals, but remember that life is very short. I wish I could wait for the day when I see you happily married. Let me help you find the right candidate. I have already prepared several suggestions with people from the business world. - Gemini looked at his grandfather with dissatisfaction, but he saw concern in his eyes. It was the moment when the life of a business magnate slightly collided with the desire to make himself and his only guardian happy.

The following day, Norawit, accompanied by his secretary, opted to reimmerse himself in the everyday affairs of his company. As they stepped into the glass-clad building, infused with his distinctive touch of artistic design, the space seemed to pulse with vitality in his presence. Upon reaching the employee floor, the entrepreneur resolved to pay a visit to the staff, eager to personally extend his greetings and express gratitude for their dedicated efforts.

As he strolled through the offices, Norawit paused to engage with each person who greeted him with a smile. Mark, clutching a calendar and notebook, joined him in this impromptu tour, facilitating the interactions along the way.

Gemini meticulously attended to every facet of the company, from the fashion designers to the marketing team, whose recent campaign had unsettled him upon his return. However, it wasn't yet time for formal business discussions. Upon reaching the creative department, he paused to converse with the talented designers, urging them to submit their latest designs for the upcoming fashion runway.

At the conclusion of his tour, Gemini entered the conference room where a prearranged meeting with the core design team was already underway. The employees, upon spotting their boss, greeted him warmly with smiles, though some couldn't help but betray a hint of nervousness, having not yet had the chance to meet the CEO in person.

- Thank you all for your hard work and commitment. You are the true heart of this company, and I appreciate your contribution. As a team, we create something special. We are working on a new collection and your creativity is essential. I would like us to create something together that will surprise the world.

During the meeting, as the final remarks were being exchanged, the gaze of the thirty-year-old lingered on one particular employee. Amidst the sea of faces, he discerned the presence of a strikingly charming man.