"I never thought you would be the type of guy to date a-" she looks up, thinking of what to say.

"A what?" I ask.

"Nevermind." she shakes her head.

"No, say it." I state.

"I think you should control your girlfriend." she says to Rafe.

"Shut up Lola." he says.

"Aw, he's protective." Lola pouts sarcastically.

"Anyways, you guys want a bump?" she asks, taking another bag of cocaine from the side.

"I'm good." I say.

"Oh come on, Gia." Lola says.

"I said I'm good." I sigh.

"It's just a line-" she goes on.

"Fuck sake Lola, she said she didn't want any." Rafe yells.

"Geez." she laughs.

"Since your girlfriend isn't having any, who will?" Lola asks.

"Give me it." Rafe says.

"Rafe." I say.

He takes the bag out of her hands, looking around the room for a place to line up the cocaine.

"Rafe stop." I say.

There was no surface for him to place it on, and he gives me an apologetic look before slightly pulling my dress up, placing some powder onto my thigh. He lines it up quickly, and sniffs it, wiping the excess off of my thigh.

It gave me instant flashbacks to the first time we even talked, and what happened in the Hawk's Nest. I liked it, but we can't be doing coke anymore and that wasn't going to change. And he lied, once again.

Rafe was waving his hand in my face, saying my name but I zoned out.

"Gia." he pulled my shoulder.

"What?" I look towards him.

"Let's go." he says, taking my arm and leading me upstairs.

As soon as we reach the top of the stairs, I pull his hand off of my arm. He sighs, laughing.

"What did I do now?" he rolls his eyes.

"You still can't tell the fucking truth." I laugh.

He scratches the back of his head, not knowing what to say.

"I thought we were doing this together- you know, getting clean?" I look up to him.

"We are, I just- you know how hard it is for me." he says.

"You just did it right in-front of me! Do you know how hard that is for me?" I yell, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

"And you didn't even bother to tell me you relapsed." I say.

I scoff, pushing past him, but then getting an idea. Because he wasn't staying clean, it just gave me more reasons for me not to either. By the amount of arguments we've had, I could clearly use some. I could use a lot.

I turn back around and walk towards him.

"I really thought this would work, but maybe we just aren't meant for each other." I sigh.

"C'mon Gia." he pleads.

"Goodbye Rafe." I say, hugging him and slowly pulling out the bag of cocaine from his pocket, grasping it tightly in my hand.

~

"Shit, shit, shit!" Rafe yells, banging his fist on the table.

"What's got you all piped up?" Sarah comes into the room with a smile on her face.

"Gia- she- I can't lose her again." his hands run through his hair.

Sarah's smile drops when she realises it's more than what she thought.

"Wait, you were the one who made her cry that night, why didn't I notice?" she says.

"I don't fucking know what you're talking about, okay?" he yells.

"Rafe, calm down and tell me what happened." Sarah says.

He takes a deep breath and looks at Sarah.

"She stole the coke I had, and you know what happened last time." he finally gets his point out.

"Damn it, I never should've let her walk away!" he starts stressing out.

"Look, she'll be fine, she's just being a teenager." Sarah reassures him.

"Are you kidding me?" Rafe yells.

"Remember the amount of times that dad would freak out if I even got near weed?" she says.

"Yeah, Sarah I remember." he scoffs, pacing around the room.

"And remember when I was fifteen?" Rafe says, more calmly.

Sarah sighs in disappointment, nodding.

"Yeah, mom called the police looking for you." she gulps.

"And when the police found me I was high on pills, about to jump off of Kelce's roof." he says.

"I would've been dead right now if it wasn't for her." he shouts.

"You're right she's not fine-" Sarah says.

"Yeah, no shit!" Rafe says.

"She's not a fucking normal teenager like you Sarah, she's like me!" he yells.

Sarah looks to the floor, not knowing what to say.

"Shall we call the police then?" she asks.

"No, they'll take her back home and her mom will send her to an asylum for lunatics." he says, still pacing around the room, not knowing what to do.

"She can't be far from here, right?" he asks.

"Okay we're wasting time, let's go." Sarah says, grabbing Rafe's keys from the side table and walking outside.

"Shit!" Sarah runs to the car as she notices it's raining.

Rafe follows Sarah, walking outside in the rain and he gets into the drivers seat in his jeep. Sarah looks to Rafe, noticing the worried look in his eyes.

"We'll find her." Sarah reassures him.