"Don't fucking give me that bullshit." Rafe yells, then drinking from the cup he was holding.

Topper pushes him, making his drink splash all over him, as he looks at him coldly. He starts breathing heavily, a fist forming in his hand.

"What are you gonna do?" Topper shrugs.

Rafe gets angrier, his fist about to go up but he lets go. He exhales and put his hands up to show he wasn't going to fight. He walks away, and turns back for a split second with wide eyes. I knew what was going on just from his eyes.

He walks towards the next room, as I brisk walk towards him.

"Hey." I say in an angry tone.

He turns around, looking down at me with the wide eyes, again.

I reach up to his jaw, bringing it down towards me.

"Enough with the cocaine." I state.

Rafe laughs, taking my hands off his jaw.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he shrugs.

"Oh really? Shall I go downstairs and ask them?" I say.

Every kook party has a basement where they do drugs, mostly cocaine.

"How do you know about that?" he looks confused.

"You're acting as if I've never been to a kook party before." I say.

"Now are you gonna tell me the truth or shall I go down there?" I ask, annoyed.

Rafe huffs, not saying a word and looking away from me.

"Fine." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the stairs with me.

"Gia, stop." he says, escaping from my grasp on him, and grabbing my wrist instead.

"Get off of me." I say.

"Not until you say you wont go down there." he huffs.

"Okay, I won't." I roll my eyes.

The second he takes his hand off of me, I run downstairs.

"Gia! Shit." he yells.

I hear him follow behind me, as I walk around the room. His presence was still behind me but he wasn't saying a word.

The room was filled with couches, and some tables on the side. And the couches and tables were filled with people sniffing cocaine.

I exhaled deeply, I was here for the truth, not for anything else.

"Gia you don't have to-" he puts one hand on my waist, but I walk away.

He still follows me, but I suddenly get pushed by a blonde girl, running towards Rafe.

"Rafey!" she says, about to hug him as he steps backwards.

"You got my stuff?" he asks.

Is he serious?

She nods her head, leading him towards the couch. He groans, pulling me to the couch with him.

I scoff, crossing my arms and leaning back on the couch. Of course.

The blonde girl looks through her bag, finding a bag of cocaine and gives it to Rafe, touching his hand in the process as he pulls away. God, she was desperate.

"So, is this your girl?" she asks.

"Yeah." he nods.

I look at him with furrowed eyebrows, but acting along anyways.