"Princess Aria of Aeloria. The one who's able to use both energy and the elements." Aria announces, and the people talk amongst themselves again. "Really?" Ben asks. "What? You can't always be in the spotlight." Aria shrugs. "Ben 10 and I have come here to end this war." She tells the red people, who once again talk amongst themselves. "You never told me you were a princess." Ben points out. "I don't tell you lots of things." Aria reminds him. "See, war never accomplishes anything. It's pointless and..." The red people talk amongst themselves again, and they step out of the way to reveal someone who seems to be the general. "Get them!" He orders. "Huh?!" Aria looks confused. "Uh, guys?" Ben also looks confused, and the red men point their guns at them. "Hey, if you want to get rough, how about a taste of Humungousaur!" Ben shouts and activates his watch. Aria stares at the watch and then back at Ben. "That's not..." Aria sighs when he still transforms.

"Lodestar!" He shouts. "Oh, man." He sighs. "This is no time to shake down a new guy." "Maybe if you look down at your watch, you'll see who you're turning into." Aria comments. The red people shoot at them, so Aria puts up a shield to block it, but after a few dozen shots, it starts cracking. "A little help here." Aria tells him. "What does this do?" Lodestar asks. "You're basically a walking magnet." Aria replies and yelps when her shield breaks, pushing her back. "Cut it out!" Lodestar holds his hand out and uses his magnetokinesis to snatch the red troops' weapons, and Aria jumps out of the way to avoid getting hit by the guns. The troops try going to them, but Lodestar sends the guns flying back at them. "As we were saying." Lodestar says, and Ship lands, dropping Gwen and Kevin off before turning back to normal and climbing Gwen. "And you've got to sit down with your enemies and talk to them. They're human too, you know." They hear Lodestar say. 

"Not humans." Aria reminds him. "Or whatever it is, you guys are." Lodestar corrects himself. "Is that a new one?" Gwen asks. "Who keeps track?" Kevin asks. Gwen walks over, and Kevin finds some alien tech, which he takes and whistles. "A regenerative power pack." He says, putting it in his pocket, when he spots the red troops' supplies. Kevin runs over to them and grabs a gun only for someone else to find it. "Hey! Finders keepers! Let go of my-- Kevin! Long time no see, you look different did you cut your hair?" Argit asks. "No." Kevin replies. "I was just gonna call you. I'll have that money I owe you real soon." Argit tells him. "Uh-huh. What are you up to here, Argit?" Kevin asks. "Nothing." Argit replies. "Arigt what's the scam?" Kevin asks, not convinced by his answer. "Oh, okay. I was gonna cut in honest. These guys, they leave their weapons all over the place. So, I scoop them up, paint them blue, and sell them to the other guys. Low overhead, big profits." Argit shares, and they smirk at each other.

 "What?" Argit asks. "Your overhead just went up. Come Kevin leads him to the group. "Of course, I wanna hear your side." Ben says after he detransforms. "Good, because you've got us all wrong. They attacked us! We're only defending ourselves!" The general shares. "Really?" Aria asks, and everyone nods until they're interrupted by a blue rocket. "See?" The general points out, and they run for cover. Ben transforms into Spidermonkey and shoots webs at the blue troops' heads. "It's one of those alien spidermonkeys!" The blue general informs looking at Spidermonkey. "You know what to do." He tells his troops who salute and disperse. "Are you the guy in charge?" Spidermonkey asks, landing on a pole behind the general.

"I am." The general replies. "We need to talk." Spidermonkey tells him. "I'm a man of action, not talk." The general says. Spidermonkey hoots and lands on the sacks beside the general, who backs away. "And look where it's gotten you." Spidermonkey says. "Ben! Look out!" Aria shouts, running to him. A rocket flies out from behind the general, and Aria puts up a shield to block it, and it explodes, leaving a green gas behind. "You okay?" Aria asks, turning to Spidermoneky, who held a hand over his nose and was coughing. He nods, and Aria smiles. "Good!" She replies, falling to her knees. Spidermonkey falls onto his hands and knees, and the generals walk up to them. "I'm gonna make you regret this." Aria threatens and faints. "Sure you will." The general laughs.