cheating (Sex)

Karan  was a known sex addict in his neighborhood. He had been married to his wife krishna  for the past five years, yet he still cheated on her with countless women. Whether it was his colleagues at the office, or the women in the neighborhood, no girl was safe from Karan's predatory gaze.

One night, as karan was returning from the hotel after having a wild night of fun, he saw something that attract his interest. It was krishna's younger sister Tejasswi, parked at the side of a deserted road. To his surprise, she was rolling a joint and smoking it. His curiosity lead him to park his car close by and take a closer look.

Tejasswi drank from the bottle of whiskey she had in the car and proceeded to strip off her panties. Getting in a daring mood, she climbed into the car gear and began to ride it. Biting her lower lip in pleasure, she started to fuck herself with its gear.

The sight of Tejasswi pleasuring herself in the car gear unmistakably aroused Karan. He could no longer resist the temptation and had to get closer. He parked his car and cautiously made his way towards her. Without warning, he inserted his fingers inside her pussy.

Tejasswi was initially taken aback. But as karan's fingers began to stroke her tight clit, she soon surrendered to this pleasure. She felt herself melt into a state of bliss as Karan continued to ravish her with his fingers. His touch was so irresistible that she had no choice but to give in to his desires.

Karan, too, was entranced by Tejasswi 's loans , reactions as he went on fingering her. To his delight, Tejasswi was just as passionate in bed as she was in the car. She grabbed his dick tightly as karan went on sucking her clit, driving her wild.

After they finished their session, karan and Tejasswi  drove off to his home. They had to be careful as karan's wife krishna was at home. After having dinner with his wife, karan and Tejasswi  drugged her and made her unconscious. Then without wasting a moment, they went off to karan's bedroom.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, they began to have wild passionate sex. Smoked weed as they went along, they continued for hours. Tejasswi 's moans were so intense that karan almost lost his senses in pleasure. His thrusts became more and his mouth caressed Tejasswi 's breasts with utmost passion. The intensity between them was unparalleled, further enhanced by the presence of karan's wife and tejasswi's unconscious sister on the bedroom couch.

Both karan and tejasswi felt as if they were on a different plane of pleasure. The fire between them was unstoppable and the sex kept getting wilder and wilder. They were both intoxicated, lost in the sheer pleasure that their bodies were seeking.

After spending hours of blissful pleasure, Tejasswi  and Karan  were exhausted. Sleep took over them as they lay there, completely worn out from their passionate night together. As they drifted off to sleep, they both knew that this wouldn't be the last of their sexual encounters. Karan and Tejasswi had stumbled upon a secret affair that would bring them immense pleasure in the days to come.

.
.
.

The End ............

Vote :-100
Comment :- 10
Follow me