Making Love ft #Tejran

Tejasswi started to roll her fingers on his face in a seductive manner. Karan smirked and pulled her by waist. He also started moving his finger on his face. Karan slowly moved his lips to her lips. Teju saw it. She started breathing unevenly. She was nervous for first time in kissing someone. She was confused but she felt happy by this nervousness. She wanted to kiss and feel his rough lips on her soft lips, but she felt shy and walked away. Karan understood her and smiled. He stood there and kept looking at her lovingly. She was standing near window. She felt his constant on her so, she turned around and saw him. She ran back to him and pulled him in a tight hug trying to normal her breath. Karan was happy seeing his effect on her. While, teju was confused about this feeling and was happy by his presence around her. Karan reciprocated her the hug.

After sometime when teju's was fine she saw in Karan's eyes. She saw a different emotion in his eyes, which she hadn't saw in any other person's eye till today. Care and affection was visible in his eyes to her. She slowly kept her lips on his. They kissed. It was a passionate one. They were pouring all care for each other in this kiss. Both were happy. Slowly slowly they started to try to enter each other's mouth. After 4-5 minutes they broke the kiss with a satisfaction on their face.

Karan again placed his lips on hers and started kissing her. Teju was also kissing him and her hands were rolling in his hair. This time kiss turned a bit wilder. Karan's hand moved on teju's boobs and on her waist. In between his was pressing her ass. They were turned on now. All they wanted was to make love and nothing else. Teju while kissing him started to open the button of his shirt. While, Karan opened the knot of her robe. At the end of the kiss his shirt and pant and her robe were lying on the ground. They parted away.

Karan was shocked to see teju. She was looking hot and sexy in black lingerie she was wearing. While teju was staring shamelessly Karan's well built body. Karan pulled teju by her waist and moved his hand on her neck sensuously.

Karan took teju on her bed. He was moving his fingers on her face and she was moaning his name continuously in very sexy voice. Karan brought his finger on her lips on started pressing it. Their skin was touching each other. Both were turned on. Teju wasn't able to take his torture anymore, so she flipped their position and started kissing him. Karan was surprised and bappy by her move. They both were kissing so hungrily such that her lip started bleeding, but they didn't stopped.

After few minutes they parted away. Teju stood up.

Teju :- Wait for a minute.

Karan nodded.

Teju went to a small fridge kept near bed and took out bowls full of ice from it. She also took then plate kept beside fridge covered fully. She kept it on bed near karan. She went to cupboard and took out a handcuffs from it. Karan was shocked to see it.

Teju came on bed and spoke huskily in his ear.

Teju :- I want to feel this sweet torture. All things are ready here. Will you?

Karan: only if you are comfortable.

Teju :- I'll love to get troubled from you.

She asked him to tie her both headrest of bed. He did it. He tied her legs to other ends of bed.

(In this story teju loves to have wild sex and all this tortures. Karan does it only if the girl is comfortable. He is not forcing her for it.)

Karan was staring teju.

Teju :- Karan please begin. I'm craving for it.

Karan: on baby girl.

He started kissing on her neck slowly slowly and came down on her breast. He took a ice cube and started rubbing it on her breast. She was feeling cold but also the craving for sex was making her body hot. Karan was pressing her ass and boobs alternatively with one hand. He slowly went down and touched ice cubes on her thighs. Teju's breath got uneven. They both were enjoying it. He teared her lingerie and threw it on floor. Karan took a bigger ice cube and started rubbing it on her cl*t and pu**y. Teju's moans grew louder. He put ice cube in her pu**y and left it there. Teju wasn't able to move and Karan smirked. Karan took some dark chocolate and kept it on her boobs and started licking it. Teju was enjoying it but her pu**y wasn't in good condition.

Slowly slowly the ice started melting and water flowed out. Karan was licking and biting her boobs. She was enjoying it. Karan again went down and started licking her pussy. He applied some chocolate there and was licking it. His finger's were moving on her thighs. after sometime teju's moan grew louder and her body started to stiff. He understood she is going to cum and so he started licking it faster. In few minutes teju cum in his mouth. She was having a satisfied smile on her face. Her body was covered with sweat. Karan took out his boxers and gave his di*k in her mouth. She started licking it and was teasing him. Karan couldn't hold longer and hence pushed his dick in her mouth. After continuous licking for few minutes her cum in her, while he was pressing her boobs. Both were breathing heavily.

Karan now wasn't able to wait from having sex. Hence, he opened her hands and legs. He took her and set on floor. Teju was confused.

Karan: it's gonna be more fun here. Just enjoy with me.

Teju :- Ok (she wrapped her hands around his neck.)

Karan made her lie on floor. He started fingering her. after few minute Teju cummed in his mouth. He licked her. He without any warning inserted his di*k in her pu**y. She screamed. Karan kissed her in order to suppress her voice. He started thrusting her. Both were kissing. After some time when teju was about to cum. Karan removed his di*k from her va*ina. Teju was shocked. Karan smirked.

After few minutes he again started......... fu*king her. This continued for 3-4 time. Now both were sweating heard. As soon as teju was about to cum, karan was removing his di*ck. Teju was now frustrated and wanted to move but was also tired. Karan was holding her hands. Karan again started fu*king her. After few minutes both karan and teju............... released their ju*ces together. Both were panting hard. Teju was very satisfied with it. Karan slept near her. Their body were shinning with sweat and floor was covered with their juices. After few minutes, teju got up and asked him to get up. Both stood up. Teju dragged karan in bathroom. They stood under shower. They again had s*x there. Both were satisfied today.

After taking shower both came and slept on her bed. They were hell tired. They both slept there.

The End. .

Vote :-100
Comment  :- give your review on my story

Follow me