Chapter 12

( 2 days later )

2 days passed and today is Wang family's first heir aka Wang Liu Haikuan's wedding day... So, now Wang mansion is hustling and bustling with sounds and Wang Corporation's CEO and his husband is dressing in the room.. Wang yibo already got dressed and waiting for his husband.. Xiao zhan come after dressing up fully...

When Wang yibo saw Xiao zhan, he ( Wang yibo ) don't know what to do because now he want to hug Xiao zhan, want to take him in his embrace but... What if he said no? What can he do? Because he don't want to become sad on his brothers wedding day.. But he just want to take Xiao zhan in his embrace he didn't doing anything wrong he just want to hug Zhan....

When Wang yibo was thinking this Xiao zhan come towards him and called him but Wang yibo is in deep thought he didn't respond Xiao zhan. Zhan again called him and Yibo came out from his thought.....

"What happened to you?" Xiao zhan asked

"Huh?... Can i hug you?" Wang yibo asked out

"..........." Xiao zhan don't know what to reply because Wang yibo don't asked him like this before and on the other hand Wang yibo is waiting for Zhan's reply..

"Why are you asking permission come" Xiao zhan said while extending his hands. Wang yibo is shocked but he smiled and went to Xiao zhan and hugged him.... When Wang yibo hugged Xiao zhan. Xiao zhan's heart started to beat fast..

'What the hell... I'm again having heart problem because of this idiot... Omg, he asked hug for a first time that's why i gave him hug but now because of him I'm having heart problem again " Xiao zhan thought while hugging Wang yibo.

Few minutes later Xiao zhan break the hug coz he dont want to die...

" Ok, let's go or you want to stay here? " Xiao Zhan asked irritatedly.

" Ok, Ok " Wang yibo said while smiling and they went out.

( 1 hour later )

The wedding ceremony already started.... Haikuan and Jin said their vows and exchanged their rings and the priest said them to seal their kiss and they did... After this all are come there and congratulated the newly wedded couples.... After few hours HaiJin couple went to their room..

( In Yizhan room )

Wang yibo and Xiao zhan come to their room and changed their dress and drifted to sleep coz they already finished their dinner...

( Next day Morning )

In morning Wang yibo and Xiao zhan went to office together and the day passed.....

( At night in car)

" Xiao zhan, do you want anything? " Wang yibo asked while driving

" No, i want to go home fast " Xiao zhan said

" Why? Don't you want to be with me? With your husband" Wang yibo asked pouting

" yeah, i don't want and don't pout it looks more ugly than before" Xiao zhan said and Wang yibo stopped pouting and smiled on Xiao zhan

"You look more and more ugly when you smile" Xiao zhan said and turned his face towards window and Wang yibo chuckled

" Hm, but i don't asked any complement.. That's mean you are telling that I'm handsome in indirect way. Aren't you?"
Wang yibo teased Xiao zhan and Xiao zhan become red.. Few seconds later he cleared his throat and spoke....

"Why I have to tell you are handsome when you are looking like a alien?"Xiao zhan asked after clearing his throat

"Ooh, then you are telling indirectly that I'm handsome and nobody in this earth can beat me and anybody can fall for my handsomeness " Wang yibo again asked to Xiao zhan teasingly

"You American monkey " Xiao zhan was about to say more but they already reached Wang mansion. So, he kept quite and Wang yibo parked the car and they went out of the car and went inside the mansion.

( In YiZhan room )

After coming inside room Wang yibo started to
speak........

"What did you called me when we are in car? ( pretending to be think ) yeah, American monkey " Wang yibo started to tease Xiao zhan.

"Yeah, i called you American monkey in car and will call you as African monkey and even Australian monkey " Xiao zhan said and went to freshup..Wang yibo chuckled and went to another room.

Xiao zhan come after freshing up and went to bed.. Few minutes later Wang yibo come and saw Xiao zhan laying on the bed.. When Xiao zhan saw Wang yibo he spoke..

"Good night Idiotic london monkey" Xiao zhan said while laughing

" Hmm, I like this nickname too..good night angelic baby bunny" Wang yibo said and laid on bed and drifted to sleep

On the other hand, Xiao zhan when heared this he stop laughing... " What? Did he just called me 'Angelic baby bunny'?..omg he already loving someone and here flirting with me... Or is he doing this for make me fall for him? But he is already having someone na?even if he give me the world i don't fall for him.. After making me fell for him he will go with his lover and i have to suffer.. I never love him never ever" Xiao zhan thought this and drifted to sleep...

( To Be Continued...)

Hi, guys here is the another chapter.. Do vote and comments.. Do follow me... Bye guys....